Naked Westerner Takes Nap in Front of Butterfly Bar on Street 136

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
mcam
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Naked Westerner Takes Nap in Front of Butterfly Bar on Street 136

Post by mcam »

Wow what a mess. If that's self inflicted then he needs to get a grip.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Patcan wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:10 am I believe he owned a bar (Vampire Bar) on 172 afew years ago....
I dont think it is Tim, but i wouldnt put it past him to end up like that.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Isn't it a meth trait to strip naked or maybe he's the type to give you the shirt off his own back.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Yobbo wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:13 pm Isn't it a meth trait to strip naked or maybe he's the type to give you the shirt off his own back.
Or, maybe old habits die hard. "But I always sleep naked".
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:24 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:13 pm Isn't it a meth trait to strip naked or maybe he's the type to give you the shirt off his own back.
Or, maybe old habits die hard. "But I always sleep naked".
In front of a bar on 136 street?
Deefer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Deefer »

Regrettably this recent occurrence is sadly nothing new. Having gone from trying to sell Riverside bistro a few years back for around 1 million dollars and to now see it abandoned due to the virus, must be a heavy weight for him to carry and I hope he manages to get back to Poland/Germany to be with family support. Despite our differences at a business level, I sincerely wish him well for the future.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Deefer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:41 pm Regrettably this recent occurrence is sadly nothing new. I sincerely wish him well for the future.
What about the people that had to see him :(
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Deefer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:41 pm Having gone from trying to sell Riverside bistro a few years back for around 1 million dollars and to now see it abandoned due to the virus, must be a heavy weight for him to carry ...
I'm pretty sure it was sold to that real estate company that bought up loads of bars around town then ran them into the ground.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Deefer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Deefer »

I was not aware that Riverside Bistro was sold to SEAPS but it may be the case as with other Riverside bars that were purchased by them.
I can remember that SEAPS briefly listed Riverside Bistro for around $1 million.
It was shortly after this that a posting on CEO listed Riverside Bistro was offering for sale some 50 shares at $10,000 each for just under 50% of the business. It raised some passing interest by a few CEO members but was dismissed as being a lot of risk for a business that was not freehold. A year or so later, Riverside Bistro extended into the floor above. If there was a change of ownership, it was done seamlessly as there was no change to the "boss" or manager.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Anybody know who owns Seaps. I'd hate to think the rumours were true.

Back on topic, undressing can be tiring
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic