What are the options for an electric vehicle?

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What are the options for an electric vehicle?

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Three More Investment Projects Approved by CDC
AKP Phnom Penh, February 12, 2021 --

The Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC) has given green light to three new investment projects with a total capital of US$70.3 million.

According to CDC, the newly approved projects, to be located in Phnom Penh capital and the provinces of Kandal and Svay Rieng, are expected to generate nearly 2,000 jobs for the locals.

The three projects cover the production of clothes and furniture and the assembly of electric motorcycles and tricycles.
- AKP

There is not much information given by the AKP article above; but there is a facebook page for those who want to find out more:
https://www.facebook.com/onionmobilitykh
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

What’s going on with Voltra?
Their website has been down for weeks and I went past their shop and it’s empty and workers are in there doing stuff.

Have they finished?
People of the world, spice up your life.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

My electric bicycle surfs the gritty inner city streets nearly as well as my kayak surfs the wild turbulence in the Land of Water.

If you feel that your world is shrinking with old age and decrepitude along with your dick (like i was) - get one quick. !!!
(and a kayak)
Your wife and all your girl friends will love you for it - i promise. There isn't a woman alive who doesn't adore an old goat with that twinkle back in his eye.

:D
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

mannanman wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:25 pm What’s going on with Voltra?
Their website has been down for weeks and I went past their shop and it’s empty and workers are in there doing stuff.

Have they finished?
They are re-doing the showroom. It should be finished soon.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

violet wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:39 am Image
Some Chinese brand car, although they do make the most electric cars in the world.

Should’ve got a BYD Han EV.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Coming in hot, the 2021 Jaguar I-Pace is the brand’s first electric crossover SUV. Jaguar further bagged the world's best car design of the year award in just two years of production. The I-Pace sure has some catches that got an accolade under its belt and has made the first venture of the company in SUVs a roaring success. It is offered in three trims, namely S at $71,450, SE at $76,250, and HSE at $80,900.

The 2021 Jaguar I-Pace, might be compact but does not fall behind in terms of power. The SUV comes with dual electric motors under the hood, to keep the car running. The engine puts out some decent power, 395 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque, and matched with the smooth electric experience, the drive feels comfortable and plush.

I wonder if she drives herself or if she has a chauffeur.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:28 am Coming in hot, the 2021 Jaguar I-Pace is the brand’s first electric crossover SUV. Jaguar further bagged the world's best car design of the year award in just two years of production. The I-Pace sure has some catches that got an accolade under its belt and has made the first venture of the company in SUVs a roaring success. It is offered in three trims, namely S at $71,450, SE at $76,250, and HSE at $80,900.

The 2021 Jaguar I-Pace, might be compact but does not fall behind in terms of power. The SUV comes with dual electric motors under the hood, to keep the car running. The engine puts out some decent power, 395 hp and 512 lb-ft of torque, and matched with the smooth electric experience, the drive feels comfortable and plush.

I wonder if she drives herself or if she has a chauffeur.
Fuck me, is that a Jaguar!
British car makes sense, or should I say Indian as Tata own it!
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Apollo91881 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:49 am

Have they finished?
Are they also refurbishing the website!

They only opened the shop in October 19 (I went there and they had one Voltra, which they wouldn’t let me try outside) so it seems odd they are renovating. Maybe business has been brisk.
Got a mate who has been there a few times as he wanted to buy two but he just gave up and bought them from SHV.

Shame because they are reasonable bikes, if of Chinese origin (no way they make them here).
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

mannanman wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:23 pm
Apollo91881 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:49 am

Have they finished?
Are they also refurbishing the website!

They only opened the shop in October 19 (I went there and they had one Voltra, which they wouldn’t let me try outside) so it seems odd they are renovating. Maybe business has been brisk.
Got a mate who has been there a few times as he wanted to buy two but he just gave up and bought them from SHV.

Shame because they are reasonable bikes, if of Chinese origin (no way they make them here).
Some parts Chinese and some Japanese but assembled here.
We have 2 bikes and are very happy with them, but our first purchase was well over 1 year ago.
From what I can tell there will be quite a handful of bikes on display though there were some international shipping disruptions causing delays this past year.
There's another thread somewhere in which shipping was discussed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic