Careful buying ur dark net drugs, Fake tor browser is out there

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: Careful buying ur dark net drugs, Fake tor browser is out there

Post by Marty »

techietraveller84 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:55 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:09 am I used to use SR when 1 bitcoin was about $7. The quality of the products were, quite simply, a whole other level to even the very best of the face to face stuff out there. So I had the privilege to indulge in some of the finest narcotics on planet earth and sample what it might be like if drugs were legalised.

It was awesome.

I used the site for a couple of years. I also had a wallet with 100 bitcoin in. No idea what that is worth now. I stopped using the darkweb around the time of DPR's arrest and the closure of SR. It had started to become a victim of it's own success anyway with a rise in scammers and a slide in product quality, although there were still incredibly pure products available.

I've never used the darknet in se Asia though. Totally inconvenient when the vast majority of darknet vendors are based in UK, USA or Holland. And I stopped talking drugs in 2016.

:D
How'd you break the drug habit in 2016? I hear it's almost impossible, but some people find a way.
Always use a 12 step program. It has worked several times for me for both drugz and booze.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Most people who take drugs do not become addicts and end up like K N. I have been puffing weed on and off since the late 60s . I took acid in my youth had a dabble with speed in my mod days and I have the occasional line of coke, although not for the last 10 years. Here i am at 70 with no problems along with many people I know. I know far more people who have had lives ruined by booze
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:14 pm Most people who take drugs do not become addicts and end up like K N. I have been puffing weed on and off since the late 60s . I took acid in my youth had a dabble with speed in my mod days and I have the occasional line of coke, although not for the last 10 years. Here i am at 70 with no problems along with many people I know. I know far more people who have had lives ruined by booze
Totally agree. Booze is by far the worst of all, for many reasons. Plus, it's a gateway drug to harder stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic