Motorcycle disc lock and alarm?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
troelshartmann
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Motorcycle disc lock and alarm?

Post by troelshartmann »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:46 am Check Camboquick/iBuycambo/beVeasna/Fado123 on Facebook. They can order for you. Just send them a link to what you want.
Oh these are great to know, thanks! Can't find the Fado123 though.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

troelshartmann wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:10 am
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:59 am I have a kryptonite I brought over myself, but I've also gotten some smaller ones shipped in via Amazon and Aliexpress.
The Krytonite is probably too heavy / bulky for her to carry around. The disc lock is pretty compact.

Amazon will ship to Cambodia? Is that Amazon Aus?

I've bought stuff from AliExpress but it took forever.
I buy off Amazon US regularly; you just need to ensure the seller "Ships to Cambodia" and you're all good. Not a single problem on delivery & often the import duty charged up front by Amazon is refunded a bit later.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Quick update - I changed address recently & just made a purchase off Amazon (thanks for the reminder!), but the post codes have changed since I last registered an address on Amazon. For valid post codes for Amazon, use this link: https://angkornation.com/phnom-penh-zip ... penh-city/
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Skankykins
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Skankykins »

troelshartmann wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:54 am
Skankykins wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:49 pm Hometop, pal.
Thanks - not heard of it but just Googled. Have you seen these there or it's just a suggestion?

I saw them there previously. Downstairs towards the rear of the store from what I can recall.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic