What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
UKJ
Expatriate

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by UKJ »

keeping_it_riel wrote:You know what? Cambodia in the early 2000s was a crazy place with a lot of hedonistic behavior going on.

I was part of a group of people who LPB was involved with and all kinds of shit happened. We weren't angels.

But I won't talk publicly on a forum about private stuff that LPB got up to in his free time back then because I'm not a grass.
Don't call people Pattaya or GSM trash, when you were worse than most. Man the fuck up, don't hide in toilets, don't abuse women, and pay your debts.

I think you started it with the $1k loan. Now PB is answering back, don't try to spin it like you don't post stuff. You also started it with Scobz. You are the common denominator.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

UKJ wrote: ... I think you started it with the $1k loan. Now PB is answering back, don't try to spin it like you don't post stuff. You also started it with Scobz. You are the common denominator.
Correct, he started that trip down memory lane.

At first I ignored it, then came another dig, then another, then another ...
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by keeping_it_riel »

Playboy wrote:
UKJ wrote: ... I think you started it with the $1k loan. Now PB is answering back, don't try to spin it like you don't post stuff. You also started it with Scobz. You are the common denominator.

Grass.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

Still have plenty more stories if you want to carry on in that vain
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

keeping_it_riel wrote:
Playboy wrote:

Grass.
You're wrong. What's going on here is airing dirty laundry. You started it by dropping the '$1k loan' story and now it looks like you can't hack it when you get a taste of your own medicine.

:lol: :lol:
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

Bitter medicine for some.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

personally, i love it when adults act like kids
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

UKJ wrote:
keeping_it_riel wrote:You know what? Cambodia in the early 2000s was a crazy place with a lot of hedonistic behavior going on.

I was part of a group of people who LPB was involved with and all kinds of shit happened. We weren't angels.

But I won't talk publicly on a forum about private stuff that LPB got up to in his free time back then because I'm not a grass.
Don't call people Pattaya or GSM trash, when you were worse than most. Man the fuck up, don't hide in toilets, don't abuse women, and pay your debts.

I think you started it with the $1k loan. Now PB is answering back, don't try to spin it like you don't post stuff. You also started it with Scobz. You are the common denominator.
Agreed, it does make all those jibes about other peoples behaviour totally hypocritical. Apparently it was okay to do all that shit back in 2000 but now that he feels he's moved up in the world he can sneer and look down on those doing it now. When I first visited Phnom Penh around about that time I used to think the K440 guys were the bunch of sleazy looking blokes huddled around a computer in the Walkabout, maybe I was right.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

There was a computer in the walkabout?
randompeeps
Expatriate

Post by randompeeps »

Summary of the thread so far in case anyone missed the first 30 pages and doesn't want to trawl through it all:
KiR wrote:
Playboy wrote:
KiR wrote:Imma tell everyone about your personal finances
Imma tell everyone about your drug dealing and ladyboy fetish
GRASS! U SO MEAN!
:dragonchase:
Last edited by randompeeps on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic