Reputable phone shop in Phnom Penh

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Reputable phone shop in Phnom Penh

Post by Matty9999 »

Reputable phone shop in Phnom Penh - if there is such a thing. I am looking to upgrade my phone to something like 128GB or greater size versus my current 64GB, I would considering shopping used or refurb models for unlocked phones that are global so can take SIMs from anywhere hopefully. I would like to sell my current phone, Google Pixel, but id prob look to go with an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy used or refurb. Any ideas where i could trade one of these? Thanks
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Reputable phone shop in Phnom Penh

Post by armchairlawyer »

I believe Smart shops offer reasonable prices.
Otherwise Sokly on the street that flanks the western side of Central Market. Trustworthy but a bit pricey.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

armchairlawyer wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:27 pm I believe Smart shops offer reasonable prices.
Otherwise Sokly on the street that flanks the western side of Central Market. Trustworthy but a bit pricey.
Checked sokly yes ok, but i decided to go with a dealer over in oerkur market, thats a tough place to locate but i got a good deal.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Missus bought all her phones and accessories at NIKA phone shop. Not sure about rock bottom prices. But the place was clean, people were helpful.
Sheepdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Sheepdog »

I upgraded a month ago or so. I decided on hitting up https://www.facebook.com/AngkorMeas/ They have a few branches, one quite close by to where I live so it was convienent for popping in. Got a OnePlus 8T for a decent price and no problems so far. Happy with my choice! They had some good deals on also, mostly for Samsung and Oppo phones which seemed to be their main suppliers. I'd try and hold out to Chinese New Year in a few weeks if you can, plenty more discounts to be found around then and worth shopping around. Some new 2021 devices are close to launching around then which will also drive down prices. Good luck!
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

I ended up with a Google Pixel 4XL 128GB i bought it from a lady in Doeurm MArket. Funny story, it was a nightmare to find....

Her spelling was not coming up on Google Maps because she type it as Dorum Market once i finally found out where it was i went there and the market for cells is behind the food market, so i was walking through this and theres also a theater there, walked through that and then ended up in the back of the phone market. A good selection of used phones. I met the lady who was supposed to have had my phone but she did not understand that it was me who had texted her about picking it up. When i asked all of the phone dealers who had the google pixel all of them said no, but she just misunderstood. So then i showed her photo to another one of the phone sellers and he knew her and walked me over there, and explained that i was there to pick up the Google Pixel, phone was in pristine condition and all authentic.
ergosemper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ergosemper »

Bought my iPhone 12 mini and Pixel 5 from Sokly. Nothing but good and friendly service. Flawless products.
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

Bigphone / Bluetronics is pretty ok too. They have shops pretty much every neighbourhood in Phnom Penh and I think most if not all products come with min. 1 year warranty. I was able get my phone fixed without any hassle after 10 months when the charging port stopped working.

bluetronics.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic