Injured Dog Owner Spends $400 On Vet For His Limping Dog Only To Find Out He Was Copying The Owner Out Of Sympathy

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Injured Dog Owner Spends $400 On Vet For His Limping Dog Only To Find Out He Was Copying The Owner Out Of Sympathy

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Pointless story of the day...

Every so often, our beloved pets prove themselves to be even more sweet and compassionate than some people are. With that being said, meet Bill—a lurcher from London who’s been imitating his injured owner’s limp out of sympathy. Recently, the owner named Russell Jones shared a heartwarming yet hilarious video on Facebook capturing the doggy imitating his behavior while walking beside him, and in just a few days, received over 11k likes along with 26k shares. https://www.boredpanda.com/dog-copy-inj ... gn=organic

:facepalm:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: Injured Dog Owner Spends $400 On Vet For His Limping Dog Only To Find Out He Was Copying The Owner Out Of Sympathy

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Yeah, and all those rabid macaques in Koh Kong are imitating me too..
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Injured Dog Owner Spends $400 On Vet For His Limping Dog Only To Find Out He Was Copying The Owner Out Of Sympathy

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Thats pretty funny, dogs are amazing creatures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

wow that is really neat hahaha animals are amazing !
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic