trump has finally lost it with his latest phone call

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: trump has finally lost it with his latest phone call

Post by John Bingham »

monomial wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:09 pm
Ask yourself, why do you hate Trump so much? You believe you heard a phone call, or heard a speech, or that you know something about an event because you heard sound bites from it or saw a few video clips. How do you know the context of those words or pictures? Who told you about it? Why do you believe them? Is it simply because they confirm your biases? What if your biases themselves are wrong?
I don't hate Trump, or anyone else, no time for that. However I've watched enough of his speeches and read enough of his "Tweets" to form an opinion on him which isn't terribly complimentary. I've never liked a single politician but he stands out as being one of the most wacky I've ever seen. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:17 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:02 am The silence from the former Trump supporters on here is deafening!
I think there's less and less to say about it. I mean, if someone is totally cool with BLM burning down half the cities across the US, looting businesses, etc, and say those are mostly peaceful protests, but then are just outraged by a few nutters who stormed the capital, then there's not much to really get in to.

I think most people on the right condemn the BLM riots and also the Capital riot. However, most on the left seem to be perfectly fine with the destruction of BLM but are horrified by the recent DC incident.

Think about it. It's not just Americans that value free speech, but many countries, and it truly shocks me that so many people are glad to see someone deplatformed/canceled as long as it's someone they disagree with. Is there anyone who can really say that Twitter wasn't just banning Trump for political reasons? Look at these 2 tweets that he got banned permanently for:

"The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!"

“To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th.”

And Twitter's response: https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/c ... nsion.html

I am no fan of the new elected president, but I'd be pretty pissed off if Twitter just banned him over some political BS.
Don't know anybody that is "totally cool" with riots and looting. It makes little sense that BLM is such a polarizing issue between the political parties, it seems more like an issue for racists vs non-racists and I don't believe every republican is racist. It is also true that not every republican is a nutter storming the capital.

The issue is that Trump is the one fueling the nutters with all of these false election claims. If he was not making up those election stories, no logical person would believe these people would be still storming the capitol. There is a false equivalency being made with BLM protests. If Floyd was not killed and rather Biden made up the story of Floyd to rile up the voter base which resulted in the riots, that would be a more in-line comparison to what Trump has been doing.

How is it that so many people believe these false election claims? That the computer systems were compromised, the manual recounts which proved the systems were fine were somehow also fraudulent, countless judges are in on it and ignored the "evidence", numerous Dems and Reps joined together to allow the fraud. We are getting on that thousands upon thousands of people from both parties were working together to rig the election....and people actually believe that?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

How is it that so many people believe these false election claims?
They call it "Faith" in the dominionist evangelical cult that so many of these coup cucks clan adherents cleave to.
They believe that god uses evil men to accomplish his purpose, and that their election validates the divine choice.
Thus Trump's "joking " reference to himself as " the chosen one"
They believe that shit. They need lithium or something stronger

GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

As for Bidens, they are corrupt. Hunter receiving millions for various "legal consulting" and "introductions" and other vague descriptors? And working with Ye Jianming, who just so happens to be accused by the US DOJ and China of various bribes and corrupt payments?

Vague consulting agreements with large compensation where there is no solid proof of any legal benefit to the company = massive red flag under an audit.

You are left to believe either 1) Joe Biden is a complete fool and had no idea Hunter was involved 2) Joe turned a blind eye to these arrangements that he was well aware of.

I don't trust either of them. Biden is corrupt. Trump is corrupt and also dangerously divisive. It will be nice to have Trump out of office, however, there is no reason to celebrate Biden. I'll remain an independent voter desperate for a quality candidate to step forward in the future. Or maybe just move to New Zealand.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

monomial wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:09 pm You guys are all going to be shocked on Wednesday when you find out what this was really all about and who has participated in this ruse.

Ask yourself, why do you hate Trump so much? You believe you heard a phone call, or heard a speech, or that you know something about an event because you heard sound bites from it or saw a few video clips. How do you know the context of those words or pictures? Who told you about it? Why do you believe them? Is it simply because they confirm your biases? What if your biases themselves are wrong?

There are some here who actually support this mass censorship that is going on. To them I would ask, why? Whatever happened to the values that said "I despise what you say, but I will die to defend your right to say it?" Did we all just forget about that? Everything is not as it appears. Wednesday is going to be an inauguration unlike anything you have ever seen, and when it is over, and people find out the reality of what has occurred over these past 4 years, many are going to be left embarrassed.

There is still time before the main event for everyone to reconsider their position. Time to wake up. We can start a movement that pushes back on all this censorship foolishness before the climax on Wednesday when the obvious becomes unavoidable. Now is the time to show everyone in the world that we can think for ourselves, that we will not be controlled by others and that this deeply held belief comes from within and cannot be destroyed through propaganda. When Wednesday is over, we can proclaim to the world that Cambodia has been more free and more democratic than the West during this ordeal.

Wednesday is going to be one for the history books. I have my popcorn ready, and am going to enjoy the show. To those of you who think what is happening with the social media censorship is justified, I can only say "I'm sorry." You are not going to like what you are about to learn.

It is time to look inward everyone. We have arrived at the point where Wednesday is necessary because we allowed it to happen.
As you know everything already, why let those of us who are less enlightened than you wait until Wednesday, instead of just telling us "the inevitable" already? It would also make you look like a real prophet in case you happen to be right, you know.

Here's my own prediction just for the record: Biden will be inaugurated just as planned and the country will be just as divided on Wednesday as it is today, just with a sane president at the top. How to restore sanity to the country as a whole will remain a mystery that might be solved at a later time...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

"The cable network also reported that on Wednesday the White House Military Office will ensure there are several “nuclear footballs” available, the heavy briefcase that is always carried near the president with codes to launch weapons in case of nuclear attack.

One such football will reportedly travel with Trump to Florida and his codes will be deactivated by the time Biden is sworn in at noon on Wednesday"

So, Mono, before noon then?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

GM, responding to the comment you posted in the upvote feature.

Regardless of political party, what is there to dislike about BLM? As I said before, not every Republican is racist which is why I don’t understand how it has become a political issue. Am I missing something about BLM that gives rise to lack of Republican support?

I’d hope that BLM looters and capitol storming Vikings are all held accountable, but those people are certainly not representative of the entire population of protestors (BLM or Republicans). If you agree with that, what is the reason not to support BLM protests?
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:50 am GM, responding to the comment you posted in the upvote feature.

Regardless of political party, what is there to dislike about BLM? As I said before, not every Republican is racist which is why I don’t understand how it has become a political issue. Am I missing something about BLM that gives rise to lack of Republican support?

I’d hope that BLM looters and capitol storming Vikings are all held accountable, but those people are certainly not representative of the entire population of protestors (BLM or Republicans). If you agree with that, what is the reason not to support BLM protests?
I think In any social revolution the one thing that keeps it going is hope. And when hope dies somehow the revolution degenerates into a a kind of nihilistic philosophy which says that you must engage in disruption for disruption's sake. I refuse to believe that.

MLK, August 13, 1967. "Peace"
monomial
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by monomial »

Alex wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:48 pm
monomial wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:09 pm You guys are all going to be shocked on Wednesday when you find out what this was really all about and who has participated in this ruse.

There are some here who actually support this mass censorship that is going on. To them I would ask, why? Whatever happened to the values that said "I despise what you say, but I will die to defend your right to say it?" Did we all just forget about that? Everything is not as it appears. Wednesday is going to be an inauguration unlike anything you have ever seen, and when it is over, and people find out the reality of what has occurred over these past 4 years, many are going to be left embarrassed.

There is still time before the main event for everyone to reconsider their position. Time to wake up. We can start a movement that pushes back on all this censorship foolishness before the climax on Wednesday when the obvious becomes unavoidable. Now is the time to show everyone in the world that we can think for ourselves, that we will not be controlled by others and that this deeply held belief comes from within and cannot be destroyed through propaganda. When Wednesday is over, we can proclaim to the world that Cambodia has been more free and more democratic than the West during this ordeal.

Wednesday is going to be one for the history books. I have my popcorn ready, and am going to enjoy the show. To those of you who think what is happening with the social media censorship is justified, I can only say "I'm sorry." You are not going to like what you are about to learn.

It is time to look inward everyone. We have arrived at the point where Wednesday is necessary because we allowed it to happen.
As you know everything already, why let those of us who are less enlightened than you wait until Wednesday, instead of just telling us "the inevitable" already? It would also make you look like a real prophet in case you happen to be right, you know.

Here's my own prediction just for the record: Biden will be inaugurated just as planned and the country will be just as divided on Wednesday as it is today, just with a sane president at the top. How to restore sanity to the country as a whole will remain a mystery that might be solved at a later time...
Be careful with comments like "sane president" when you still don't know what has been happening behind the scenes. This is not about being right or being a prophet. I have no crystal ball. More over, I did not say "inevitable". I said obvious. There is a difference. The truth is you are going to learn that the entirety of Trump's presidency has been a massive sting operation to catch and destroy the deep state. (And in fact the plan was much older than that) I understand how hard this is going to be for many to accept, because many, possibly even most, think this was a normal election. It was not. In fact, the election fraud that occurred could have been prevented at any time, but it needed to play out as it did for the plan to work. Much of it was scripted just like a movie. Ask yourself, how did Trump know his Twitter account was going to be suspended back in 2018? It was in one of the Q drops. How could anyone possibly know that 2 years before it happened? I can't even tell you how many of the black hats in this production were genuine black hats, and how many were agents simply pretending to be black hats, because frankly I don't know. None of us will know that until Trump tell us. Many people jumped on the bandwagon of censorship, not realizing that it was a trap. When group think takes over, mob rule can be scary.

I am not making a prediction about the future. I am stating categorically that the election of 2020 was a sting operation to catch the deep state operatives and fulfill Trump's promise to drain the swamp. You are going to see some truly horrific things come out during the military tribunals that follow. This is going to change what you think you know about the history of the 20th century. It is going to expose the real perpetrators of 9-11. All of it. It is going to be painful whether your are a Republican or Democrat, because both sides have committed atrocities. Once this all plays out, you will understand what I mean. I can't be more specific than that, because honestly I don't know and am not privy to what is going to be exposed in the tribunals. I am not predicting anything. What I am saying what you think you saw is not what happened at all.

You have had a front row seat to the world's greatest reality TV show. Everyone is going to feel silly, and quite possibly angry once they come to understand what really occurred. We will need healing as a country. But understand this is not about right or left, Republican or Democrat. This has been about exposing a lie so awful and hideous that the creatures behind it don't even deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us. We need to get rid of them so we can save our Republic.

This has been the final chapter that completes what Kennedy set out to accomplish before he was assassinated by a cartel that was led by none other than George Bush Sr.

Let me ask you. Look at the image above. Obviously that is Julian Assange on the right. Without committing do anything, do you agree there could possibly be a family resemblance to the picture on the left? This isn't a trick question. I think most people, if they were honest, would admit it is possible. Well, it just so happens they are related.

You will be shocked when you find out who the person on the left is. Yes, Assange was also part of the plan to capture these deep state swamp creatures. It goes back even before that. You really think having put in that much effort to set up a sting, that anyone is just going to quit now and just turn the country back over to the deep state? I have no predictions. All I know is that we have been promised that we are going to love how this movie ends.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i see the drugs have finally started taking affect>>>

Best of luck in ur recovery
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic