National Rifle Assoc. declares bankruptcy

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: National Rifle Assoc. declares bankruptcy

Post by John Bingham »

Can they apply for moral bankruptcy? Am I allowed to say that? I know there are a few David Koresh types in the audience. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Mr Bingham, yes, they can apply for moral bankruptcy under the new ish extenuating circumstances clause. They will have to wait a couple days however until the radical left (jokey jokey) takes office and re establishes the dormant bureaucratic agency that administers such cases.

To the hoi polloi out there this should need no further explication ( I had a prof who used the word often and yes, I find the word to be a stronger and fleshed out version of the word "explain").

James Joyce? why? Still never read him much because I'm not qualified in English. Hunter Thompson was a poseur thrown out of the local rat pack by 1975 in Aspen but I still like his early stuff. I poured lots of sidewalks up the street from his house at a ranch, the same ranch Hunter would drop by after midnite on his ATV and spray off his M 16 into the stocked ponds until he got caught. That story hit the AP wires around 1985.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bossho wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:45 pm James Joyce? why? Still never read him much because I'm not qualified in English. Hunter Thompson was a poseur thrown out of the local rat pack by 1975 in Aspen but I still like his early stuff. I poured lots of sidewalks up the street from his house at a ranch, the same ranch Hunter would drop by after midnite on his ATV and spray off his M 16 into the stocked ponds until he got caught. That story hit the AP wires around 1985.
Never read Joyce and didn't care for HST that much either. What is it you are trying to communicate boss?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

I am sorry, I was just responding to comments here from others incl. yours. I thought I was clear. What part (s) need more explication?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic