How long do you give Humanity ?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: How long do you give Humanity ?

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Humanity has been fucked for a long time...that's why I prefer the company of my dogs.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:31 am Humanity has been fucked for a long time...that's why I prefer the company of my dogs.
Probably explains why some celebs gravitate away from humans to animals instead. :(

Brigitte Bardot became a animal rights activist, Angelina Jolie saved a lonely elephant, Cher trying to get a lonely gorilla rehomed..
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

this
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:31 am Humanity has been fucked for a long time...that's why I prefer the company of my dogs.
Probably explains why some celebs gravitate away from humans to animals instead. :(

Brigitte Bardot became a animal rights activist, Angelina Jolie saved a lonely elephant, Cher trying to get a lonely gorilla rehomed..
Michael Jackson married a monkey, Bubbles. Richard Gere had many small fury gerbil friends. David Attenborough - well he’s always hanging around animals and whispering about how great they are. That Saffer who loved lions, Elsa, more than her husband. Segfried and Roy - in a threesome with that white lion that ultimately ate both of them.

You’re onto something.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 am Now that Elon Musk is the richest man in the world, he'll get humanity to Mars and start a utopian society there.. :idea:

Might have to put a hold on Mars..

Elon Musk is no longer the world's richest person, according to Forbes, after a fall in Tesla stock wiped $13.5 billion from his fortune in a day

Full: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/elon ... est-2021-1
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

clutchcargo wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 pm Probably explains why some celebs gravitate away from humans to animals instead. :(
Brigitte Bardot became a animal rights activist
..But she became an anti-human rights activist at the same time, as she joined the far-right ideas, unfortunately.

Caring about animals shouldn't be associated with racism, i mean, how weird is it to love all animal races but segregate human ethnics ?

She had a charming allure 60 years ago, but her morals went downhill just like her ass cheeks & tits.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm
Brigitte Bardot..

She had a charming allure 60 years ago, but her morals went downhill just like her ass cheeks & tits.
Happens to all of us :cry:

ImageImage

ImageImage
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

Those pictures are a testament to the fact that aging is one of life's greatest tragedies.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:36 pm
Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 pm
Brigitte Bardot..

Happens to all of us :cry:

ImageImage

ImageImage
Dammit, should have stopped scrolling a second earlier than I did.

I hope a sun flare fucks up all of our electronics on Earth for good, and then maybe us humans can live another couple of thousand years in harmony.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^^^
In the 23rd century we can live in a utopian world where no one lives a day over 30 and everyone lives a life of total pleasure. When your time is up, you enter the carousel and you will be renewed.. O:-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic