36 Years as Cambodian PM

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

36 Years as Cambodian PM

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The AKP quotes the PM's social media page to mark his 36th anniversary as PM of Cambodia.

Cambodian PM Marks 36 Years in Office
AKP Phnom Penh, January 14, 2021 --

Today marks the 36th anniversary of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo HE holding the post of Prime Minister.
“January 14, 2021 is the 36th anniversary of being in office of Prime Minister Samdech Techo HE (Jan. 14, 1985-Jan. 14, 2021). At that time, he was the youngest Prime Minister in the world. Up to now, Samdech Techo HE is the Prime Minister who gains the most love and support from people and can maintain his post the longest in the world,” read a message posted on the Premier's official Facebook page this morning.

For the past 36 years, Cambodia has gone through uncountless obstacles, but the Cambodian smart and experienced leader has led the country toward development and progress in all areas with a good image on the international stage until now, it added.

On this auspicious occasion, it underlined, Cambodians across the country would like to wish the Prime Minister good health to continue leading Cambodia toward greater prosperity.
- AKP
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
emm
Expatriate
Austria

Re: 36 Years as Cambodian PM

Post by emm »

I congratulate the PM of Cambodia to his success story ! Against all odds he managed to stir the country through the fangs of foreign powers and those that plaid submarine to deliver the much desired "Regime Change" of foreign powers, the USof A in particular. For me as an Expat the PM is the prime choice and i wish him well for many more years to come. Fuck the opposition arsonist and it's deciples which hold foreign passports and are nothing more than the leeches paid by foreign interests. Cambodia has done well after the Khmer Rouge , let's support the Country and it's Government which has given us Expats the Best we could hope for.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

^^ Well, that's enthusiastic. :director:
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Congrats, old chap!

Impressive stamina. Even the Duracell Bunny must be pink with envy.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

emm wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:01 pm I congratulate the PM of Cambodia to his success story ! Against all odds he managed to stir the country through the fangs of foreign powers and those that plaid submarine to deliver the much desired "Regime Change" of foreign powers, the USof A in particular. For me as an Expat the PM is the prime choice and i wish him well for many more years to come. Fuck the opposition arsonist and it's deciples which hold foreign passports and are nothing more than the leeches paid by foreign interests. Cambodia has done well after the Khmer Rouge , let's support the Country and it's Government which has given us Expats the Best we could hope for.
While I may agree with some of your sentiments, I think a true believer would be more polite and succint. Please have a bit more decorum when discussing Samdech. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic