unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

Post by popping in »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:59 pm
popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:16 pm She was going to give to me (and go out with me) but I got cockblocked by the barman after we had a row and I am told he took it instead, and she finished me after that. Point being, there's no way he paid either. He was a complete f***ing asshole that barman and bang out of order.
Jeez, you getting jealous over a hooker is pretty lame. :?
Jealous over a hooker ? My heart has bled over a hooker. This one wasn't really a hooker though, and I suspect and hope she never became one. She was actually into girls before she met me.

I don't agree with writing women off as being merely hookers btw anyway. For one thing where do you draw the line and where does she stop being a woman ? We're all human.

I was jealous because...however inappropriate some might have seen it as (and I remember one punter watching us and bursting out laughing say "wooohooo, that's wayyy too much"), she was just about effectively my girlfriend at the time, and someone who had watched us together for many hours and knew full well our dynamic, exploited a situation to take her off me at the very last moment. It was completely totally out of line. I got over it in a couple of days anyway.

I had mulled over the morals of it by the way, but we clicked so well I just decided to go with it. I asked a couple of the barmaids in Oscar about it and they both said go for it if it feels good, which I had decided to do the day after the chance was lost. Was only a bit of fun anyway. I can't remember how we got onto this. I think $50 LT is normally a good price for the guy but it depends.

Btw where I wrote "I got plenty of first timers", I was referring to girls I hadn't been with before, not to virgins. This was in response to the other guy's comment about the price going down when he knew a girl, which in some cases I'd agree with.
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by popping in »

Reading some of my comments back, they do come across as ridiculous. I'm sorry. Nothing I said is untrue as such, but I do sound like a teenage girl*. I was unwell a couple of days ago and was in bed with an upset stomach when I took part in that conversation. Apologies for putting the readership through that garbage.

* not that there's anything wrong with being a girl (or a teenager).
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:24 pm She was actually into girls before she met me.
Ah man...
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by popping in »

bittermelon wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 am
popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:24 pm She was actually into girls before she met me.
Ah man...
I know I've said that in a completely dickish way, but it is true at least. I have a lot of faults, but being untruthful generally isn't one of them. Tbh when I think back at it, whilst it was briefly great fun and ultimately harmless, the whole episode should probably never have happened and either way is best forgotten. It was irrelevant to the thread anyway, I just got triggered by a comment another guy said that's all. I should have just let it go. Apologies again.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

Is this a seawolf sock?
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

I don't agree with writing women off as being merely hookers btw anyway. For one thing where do you draw the line and where does she stop being a woman ? We're all human.

[/quote]
I don't think anyone with any intelligence would 'write women off' for being a hooker, but in terms of drawing a line, its an occupation like any other. If my main occupation is baking bread, I am a baker. If a girl's main occupation is f*cking guys for money, she is a hooker. We're all still human, just calling spades.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Do you only do bread?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic