The Missing Monkey (Monkey Marks) For Sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Missing Monkey (Monkey Marks) For Sale

Post by pissontheroof »

I remember they had a nice little mosquito 🦟 pond I used to sit near at the joint in shitsville .

There was a kind of a scandal why he quit k.cham ,
I knew because I was in the k.cham fb group which is run by a friend of mine
You could join that group and read all about it .
No idea where he went after that ...

Cheese 🧀
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

Joined. Just some guy saying he was nasty to employees. Nothing really controversial.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

whatwat wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:49 am Joined. Just some guy saying he was nasty to employees. Nothing really controversial.
Maybe not in Pp but it really was a contravercy for dinky little kampong Cham
My friends wife was involved and it jacked up his days until the monkey mark left town , he felt triumphant
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

whatwat wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:49 am Joined. Just some guy saying he was nasty to employees. Nothing really controversial.
That's not news.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Disappointing to hear he was mistreating his local staff.
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Post by whatwat »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:47 pm
That's not news.
Who said it was?
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:47 pm
That's not news.

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I met a french couple in Kampot who runned a guesthouse in the alley behind, it should have been in uaugust 18 i think, and he was still overthere. His staff was nice to me and my girl, but htey had good memorie, when i turned a year later with an other girl, they asked i was married again, hahaha !! But his steak was perfect. I was 2015 countdown overthere, exatly 5 years ago today, and made the stuppid decision to go to the pier and the beach after midnight, oooh my preaaahh, packed, and my mate get stolen his wallet overthere, shit happens, no !! ??
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Bongmab69 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:34 am I met a french couple in Kampot who runned a guesthouse in the alley behind, it should have been in uaugust 18 i think, and he was still overthere. His staff was nice to me and my girl, but htey had good memorie, when i turned a year later with an other girl, they asked i was married again, hahaha !! But his steak was perfect. I was 2015 countdown overthere, exatly 5 years ago today, and made the stuppid decision to go to the pier and the beach after midnight, oooh my preaaahh, packed, and my mate get stolen his wallet overthere, shit happens, no !! ??
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic