CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Khmer440.com FINALLY admits we exist! (with link!)

Post by frank lee bent »

HRH has an excellent organic garden.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

HotRecruiter wrote: That's a lie, you intruded on my well-placed post. Get a life, and be honest. We'll call you on it.
HotRecruiter, if it's any consolation, I will stay out of your thread this time around. If you won't overdo it, I will obviously keep track. :assasin:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote:I dont know why my name is involved but i hope that the black out part is not phuket or any reference to me
Just to clarify, that conversation and whoever that spammer was had NOTHING to do with you, Richard. :good: I've honestly never seen the name they gave me.

Anyways, I'm done on this. We've come full circle.

I think we've received great feedback over all on K440, especially considering CEO is a brand new forum that's less than a month old!

Most people are able to see that we are good guys that are genuinely trying to start up a fun forum that will be run in a fair, professional and ethical way without us abusing our power as Admin and will always protect and respect our members privacy, etc.

KiR is over there grasping for straws to justify publishing OD's PM's, Gav cleared me of the "promised to stop PMing K440 members" which I've been very vocal with everyone I felt no shame in doing and definitely made no promises to stop, and I was given permission from XXXX to clear my own name of allegedly admitting I knew of the email spammer they're upset about, which I think my WhatsApp dialog showed what was REALLY said, unlike what KiR claims was reported back to him (and he deleted that, LoL).

Now KiR is talking about a third founder (¿?), LoL, and a poster over here that's magically posting while banned, etc.

This is the smear campaign that I think most people were waiting for him to start. And I pray it's blatantly obvious to others who read his posts to see what he's doing.

Oh, and he clarified I'm not actually "banned" like I've been telling everyone, I'm "deactivated." :ROFL: Jeez. Does that make me a liar now? :facepalm: Anyways, that's a total joke response anyways. He said the reason he did it was to "block me from sending other members PM's", and if that were even half true, he could have simply "disabled" my PM functions. He just got upset I turned down the Mod position and was deciding to team up with The Dragon and banned me within a literal minute. Hope you guys can see through those silly answers he gives.

I will do my best not to comment in the future when he says even more slanderous untruths about us, but please just try to remember our goal here is to run this place transparently, and I am a standup guy, and will be doing my part to run CEO ethically and WITHOUT spreading untruths about anyone.

I was glad to see people over there calling him out for his deceiving ways. It reminds me that we don't need to take his bait every time he tries to smear our names, and hopefully most people will see right through his little mind games and dirty tactics without any responses/interaction from us needed.

And I'm sincerely sorry that everyone had to read these childish back and forth exchanges (and yes, I'm fully aware I started this thread, so I take the blame for that), but maybe it will be an interesting read years down the road when someone asks "How did CEO get started in the first place?", and this thread comes up, LoL.

Over and out (ok, we need at least ONE more post after mine. I really don't want to prove Violet right, LoL).
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

Well personally the subject of KH440 is finish. The site only advantage so fare was that nothing else existed.
Went a last time there, I have to admit that this discussion had one big merit for them, that the most active thread they had on weeks, none food related and the mod do not represent half of the participant.

I suspect strongly that KIR continue to spin absurd invention (like the third creator of CEO), only to keep people posting and the traffic up there.

Ho My forum it feel as if you are alive again.

Next time he will take is inspiration from star wars and explain to us that in fact he is OD father
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

On a POSITIVE note, it was nice that andyinasia posted this more than 3 hours ago and it's still there

:dm:

:thumb:

:plus1:
MoodyMonkey
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by MoodyMonkey »

There are no good guys in this whole thing.

People are kidding themselves if they think there is any moral high ground here. Its all personal, knee jerk crap from all sides.

I think you are all a bunch of dandy cocksuckers.

There are no letters in the mailbox, there are no grapes upon the vine, there are no chocolates in the boxes anymore and there are no diamonds in the mine.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Username Taken wrote:On a POSITIVE note, it was nice that andyinasia posted this more than 3 hours ago and it's still there

:dm:

:thumb:

:plus1:
It's hilarious! I saw it the first time when vlad (I'm pretty sure it was him) posted in on K440. It was then I looked up CEO and got here.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

MoodyMonkey wrote:There are no good guys in this whole thing.

People are kidding themselves if they think there is any moral high ground here. Its all personal, knee jerk crap from all sides.

Ironically.....

Webster's Dictionary wrote:
Internet: (noun)

1. a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide There are no good guys in this whole thing. People are kidding themselves if they think there is any moral high ground here. Its all personal, knee jerk crap from all sides. The Internet includes commercial, educational, governmental, and other networks, all of which use the same set of communications protocols.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

MoodyMonkey wrote:I think you are all a bunch of dandy cocksuckers.
And yet here you are.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

MoodyMonkey wrote:There are no good guys in this whole thing.

I think you are all a bunch of dandy cocksuckers.
of note, i had the site up and running 3 hours after we decided to do it (minus a lot of the modifications, but styled and running). were it a kneejerk response it would have been the day he banned me, not over a week later. it had actually been something i'd considered before simply because i knew a lot of people who were against posting over there for various reasons and thought there was good room for it. i didn't, in part because i feared what happened to the general would be what would happen to me and i liked posting over there... until kir went on his toothache tyrant ban-a-thon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic