Christmas Dinner 2020

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Christmas Dinner 2020

Post by Anchor Moy »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:09 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:30 pm Another Xmas dinner suggestion:
thanks added to the OP
err.... where's the Turkey?
Must there be a turkey ? Do you all have specific foods that you want or need to eat for Xmas ? For example, I love oysters, but would give them a miss for Xmas in Cambodia.
One year for Xmas Day dinner, we had grated carrot salad for entree with champagne, and then loklak with rice and bordeaux. Whatever turns you on is good. :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Christmas Dinner 2020

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:57 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:12 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:09 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:30 pm Another Xmas dinner suggestion:
thanks added to the OP
err.... where's the Turkey?
Must there be a turkey ? Do you all have specific foods that you want or need to eat for Xmas ? For example, I love oysters, but would give them a miss for Xmas in Cambodia.
One year for Xmas Day dinner, we had grated carrot salad for entree with champagne, and then loklak with rice and bordeaux. Whatever turns you on is good. :beer3:
because its the main meat used on a traditional Christmas dinner for like the past 500 years haha

the past 2 years ive celebrated Christmas with all my Swedish friends, its funny because all the celebrations are the same, but when it comes to the christmas meal, its more of a cold buffet with cold meats and breads n cheese, its nice, but doesnt have the same feel as a good British Christmas dinner, i so cant wait for the one me and @Doc67 are off to, not been able to stop thinking about it the past 2 weeks :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic