Condo For Sale in Phnom Penh (Chroy Changvar)

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
SiloBob
Tourist
Australia

Re: Condo For Sale in Phnom Penh (Chroy Changvar)

Post by SiloBob »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nixon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Nixon »

Feels a little bit expensive..
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

How long is that view going to last.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
SiloBob
Tourist
Australia

Post by SiloBob »

I want to edit my original ad but can't see how to do it so I will post a new one with more info & photosI have dropped the price to $130K,seems more reasonable & I want to sell & move on.

Thank you.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Without disparagement to the OP - and I do hope he/she understands the info I am providing is factual and not intended to harm him/her in any way.

I could be wrong about his/her property as I haven't seen it or worked on it.

That being said - please read on..

As people know - I work in construction here.

I know what goes into these buildings.

There is zero fire-stopping on most which means any type of fire will gut the building in 30 minutes. Cambodia has been lucky so far.

If the fire doesn't get you the smoke definitely will.

The fire alarms rarely conform to standards regarding the locations of the detectors - mainly they forget that a detectors must be situated within 1.5 m of an elevator etc etc..

The alarms themselves will never be heard in the apartment bedrooms so if you are asleep then tough shit - you are dead...

There is rarely any RCD or RCCBO on the bathroom or wet area circuit boards (designed to trip out if any electrical fault without killing you).

The list goes on.

I would recommend that any prospective buyer looked at the drawings and consulted a professional appraiser familiar with electrical, plumbing and fire alarms.

If you want to see yourself - just open the electrical riser shaft cupboard doors and have a look - if you can see the floors below or above then you know its a complete fire-hazard.

Look at the circuit breakers and if you don't see the RCD 30ma then know it's an electrical hazard
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

And did u manage to sell it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic