Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Post by basta.binici »

A Spacious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in 📍 Daun Penh in Phnom Penh

📐 Villa Size: 365 sqm (3930 Sq Ft)
🏡 5 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, and 6 bathrooms plus parking for 2 cars.
💲 Rent: $3000 per month

villa for rent in Phnom Penh

👌 The property includes a generous land holding of 156 sqm, with an internal floor area of 365 sqm.

📍 Enjoy living in a convenient location with this villa for rent. Srah Chak, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh. It is close to Toul Kork and close to Eden Garden

Please contact us through the contact form or by phone +855 77 461 979 and messaging apps, or by email at [email protected]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Post by Spigzy »

Outside: Looks promising.
Inside: Oh, a local designed/furnished it.

$3k a month .. have they even looked at that bathroom pic alone?!
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Luxurious Villa with Swimming Pool for rent in Daun Penh in Phnom Penh 5 bdr 3000 USD pm

Post by Yobbo »

Beyond reality!
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Is that a shared pool? Why do all those other apartments overlook it?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Interesting location. How lakeside has changed!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Yeah.......after a long day at the office, I just can't wait to kick my legs up and sprawl out on a classic, Cambodian style solid wood couch.

Even with those shitty little pillows they like to put down.........those things are straight out of medieval England torture devices.

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Spigzy wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:14 pm $3k a month .. have they even looked at that bathroom pic alone?!
If that's what you get for 3 large, then I expect the premises to be staffed by a squad of comely, brown-skinned pixies, posted in each room to offer my choice of martini or blowjob upon my entering.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

What? That's noxious, foul, and nasty! Who would invest in that? I'm stunned! I'd rather sleep on a train track.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Why fit a shower screen when you can just leave a mop and buckets to clean up the flood after every shower?

Seriously, a huge bathroom which could be really something, yet it is absolutely nothing. The mirror isn't over either sink.
(His and Her sinks is so last century by the way. His and Her bathrooms or nothing at all). Hilarious. What idiot designed that?

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I'm a bit late to the party here, so excuse me, but it's looks like fun. What an absolute shocker. :plus1:

I'd just like to comment on the luxury bedroom, since no one else has - looks like it needs fumigating and would not be out of place in a 10,000 riel massage joint. I'm scratching, just looking at it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic