PCR TEST

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

PCR TEST

Post by camgolian »

I'm sorry as I'm sure this has already been asked but I could not find it. How and where do I take PCR test in PP. I need to fly to Taipei. Also, anyone know costs or result time? quck google search yielded nothing directed at my situation...Cheers! :beer3:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: PCR TEST

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I saw this on a FB group:

National Institute of Public Health (NIPH for short)
Details are as follows:
1.Location: Lot # 80, Samdach Penn Nouth Blvd. (St. 289), Tuol Kork, Phnom Penh
2.Work time: Monday to Sunday, AM 07:30-12:00, PM 01:30-05:30
3.Phone numbers: 012605152、012939441
4.Report time: Next afternoon after performed test (Test and Certificate issued after 1600hrs the day after test is conducted. Medical Certificate is dated the day it is issued, not the date tested.)
5.Acceptable time limit of report: 72 hours from certificate-issuing time (for China)
6.Test and report fee: 100 US $ for test, 30 US $ for report
7.Attention: Bring passport + photo copy
8.Be aware that it can get very busy, so expect a 2-3 hour wait for testing.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/JhrM7G1QtJW1cmXq6
camgolian
Expatriate
Mongolia

Post by camgolian »

Thank you so much!!!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

EVA should have already sent you an email.

Kinda like this:

We would like to inform you that per Taiwan CDC Regulatory starting from 01DEC2020 to 28FEB2021(Local time of departure station)all transit passengers at Taipei airport should provide a certificate of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test within three days prior to boarding the flight, the test result must contain:

1. The passenger's name from passport
2. Date of Birth or passport number
3. Specimen collection date and test report date
4. Virus name
5. Testing method
6. Testing result

For your information, the certificate of Covid-19 test acceptable for departure from Phnom Penh is only issued from National Institute of Public Health Laboratory.

The address : No 80, Samdach Penn Nouth Blvd (289), Sankat Beoungkak 2, Tuol Kork District, Phnom Penh.
Tel : 023 966 449

We would like suggest you contact to Laboratory for the testing procedure and here is the number 023 966449 and please also mention your travel date to doctor.

Laboratory open every day:
Morning from 7:30am-12:00pm
Afternoon from 1:00pm-5:00pm

Please refer to the attached file for your reference.

if you have any inquire please feel free to contact our EVA Air Phnom Penh office.

Best regards
Hongly Ha 馮玉麗

Eva Air Cambodia Branch
Suite 11-14B/79, Street 205, Sangkat Tomnoubtoek
Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh Cambodia
Tel : +855-23 210303 / 23 219911
Fax : +855-23 210699

EVA even provides an example.
Note: this is what they want for just for transiting.

Traveling to Taiwan requires a 14 day, supervised quarantine. My uncle went through it. Supervised until getting to the designated taxi. Supervised to the quarantine location. Then locked in and monitored. Meals are dropped off at the doorstep to the room. There may a be further test at the end. He hated it. No more leaving Taiwan for him until things are back to normal.

ImageImage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic