Security Guard Mistakenly Pulls Out his Drugs at Police Station

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Security Guard Mistakenly Pulls Out his Drugs at Police Station

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

There are days where everything you do goes wrong...

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On December 9, 2020, at 11 am, a 30-year-old security guard, Koeun Sokkheng,was arrested after dropping a packet of drugs in front of some police officers at the police station while he was trying to sort out a problem with a motorbike accident, which occurred on December 8, 2020, on National road 4, Phnom Penh.
The security guard had a motorbike accident after leaving a party, on national road 4, in Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh on the night of 8 December. He was injured and sent to the hospital, and his motorbike was taken to the police station. At the same time, the police checked under the motorbike seat, and they found some drug equipment there.

Then, on December 09, 2020, the suspect went to the police station to pick up his motorbike. He was taking some money from his pocket to buy a bottle of water, when a packet of drugs fell on to the floor in front of everyone. So then, the police did a body search and found another pack of drugs on the man, who was arrested immediately.
The suspect confessed that those drugs belonged to him and that he had also used drugs last night before the accident. He was taken into custody and did not get his motorbike.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Sheepdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Security Guard Mistakenly Pulls Out his Drugs at Police Station

Post by Sheepdog »

Poor bugger! Obviously that knock to the head didn’t add any sense.. 😂
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Not very smart. Now, if he let me hold his drugs and paraphernalia, they never would have come out.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Just trying to work out how all of that would work together. The drugs (which look like crystals so I'm guessing crystal meth?) clearly go in the bottle and the tube attaches to the top which I guess you inhale from but how do you heat it without melting (and inhaling) the plastic bottle?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

He was taking some money from his pocket to buy a bottle of water,
To pay off the cops, more likely.
flea
BANNED

Post by flea »

Take 2 years
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

xandreu wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:21 pm Just trying to work out how all of that would work together. The drugs (which look like crystals so I'm guessing crystal meth?) clearly go in the bottle and the tube attaches to the top which I guess you inhale from but how do you heat it without melting (and inhaling) the plastic bottle?
I think they put a piece of tin foil with some holes in it on the opening of the bottle, sort of like a bong.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

xandreu wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:21 pm Just trying to work out how all of that would work together. The drugs (which look like crystals so I'm guessing crystal meth?) clearly go in the bottle and the tube attaches to the top which I guess you inhale from but how do you heat it without melting (and inhaling) the plastic bottle?
I don't know because I've not tried it yet. I'm willing to learn. All the hip kids are doing it and perhaps the melting plastic fumes are a sort of bonus effect, a sort of turbo crystal methamphetamine, if you will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic