American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

You guys actually watch/follow these videos with like 90 views? I don't think I've ever watched a Cambodia based YouTube video or "Youtuber". Sounds like a total waste of time, but to each their own. Even just skipping through the last two videos posted here I got super bored within 10 seconds of each "skip".
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am Little dude seems like he can do better in terms of friends than this Aaron character.
Yes, seems like. :D

ImageImage
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:49 am You guys actually watch/follow these videos with like 90 views? I don't think I've ever watched a Cambodia based YouTube video or "Youtuber". Sounds like a total waste of time, but to each their own. Even just skipping through the last two videos posted here I got super bored within 10 seconds of each "skip".
The video was only posted yesterday. It had 10 views when I first saw it on Reddit. Now it has 144. Maybe in a few days it will have more. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:44 am
Marty wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:59 am But it is hard for a guy to catch HIV ......
Yeah, tell that to 10 million dead Africans. :?
True that. Currently in Africa the most common transmission of HIV is through heterosexual/vaginal sex, of which roughly 60% are men infecting women and 30% women infecting men. From what I can find the stats in the USA are about the same. Maybe gays are a bit more careful these days, and heteros a little less?
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:46 am Little dude seems like he can do better in terms of friends than this Aaron character.
Aaron and famous Utoober Dave from Dave Does Cambodia are birds of a feather flocking together. Drug addicted, degenerate perverts and ebeggars. The little fella should steer clear of those two assclowns!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

lagrange wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:43 am
John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:44 am
Marty wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:59 am But it is hard for a guy to catch HIV ......
Yeah, tell that to 10 million dead Africans. :?
True that. Currently in Africa the most common transmission of HIV is through heterosexual/vaginal sex, of which roughly 60% are men infecting women and 30% women infecting men. From what I can find the stats in the USA are about the same. Maybe gays are a bit more careful these days, and heteros a little less?
the HIV is most potent in Semen and Blood, that is why transmission is much higher in gays and women,
the potency of the HIV virus in vaginal fluid is about the same as it is in saliva, that is why man are less likely to get infected through vaginal sex and why woman to woman transmission is extremely rare
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:49 am You guys actually watch/follow these videos with like 90 views? I don't think I've ever watched a Cambodia based YouTube video or "Youtuber". Sounds like a total waste of time, but to each their own. Even just skipping through the last two videos posted here I got super bored within 10 seconds of each "skip".
This. I'm equally baffled.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Alex wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:08 pm
This. I'm equally baffled.
I don't follow any of their videos, this one just popped up on Reddit. It's not like it takes up that much time skipping through a short video. I only posted it because the little fella was in it.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Gun nut with addiction and mental health issues AND he's a septic? Oh, this will end well.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Add: He clepped a Bachelor's Degree. Equivalent to my Khao San Road degree.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic