Cambodian travel restrictions

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
garthkiddell
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian travel restrictions

Post by garthkiddell »

good point
a alot of my stuff is still stored in a hotel which is a pain.
still i think next year will be better with the vaccine
all goes well it will wipe the virus out or at least bring it under control and then wipe it out
a tourist official has stated iravel wont get back to normal till 2024
but i feel next year will be better cant be any worse
its llke a police state over here
get off a plane and the police grab you and throw you in jail [ quarenteen]
garthkiddell
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian travel restrictions

Post by garthkiddell »

pcr tests can be a problem
when i was in sth korea a man from Algiers was returning from Cambodia and had a
nice pcr test done there
i think in Asia they do a good job with them
.but here in Australia where thousands of test are done you are lucky if you get a txt message saying your positive or negative but thats not accepted at customs or airlines.
.and really need to engage a doctor and get his signature on the paper
else its a waste of time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic