a "NOT" happy ending

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: a "NOT" happy ending

Post by phuketrichard »

well , if u didn't get ur chance,
to
late now :thumbsdown:
BANGKOK: -- The army dispatched teams of soldiers to close down all non-tradtitional Thai massage shops in the Thonglor Police District early this evening.

No direct reason was given by the soldiers tasked with the job of visiting and closing down the 100s of happy ending massage shops on Sukhumvit Sois 22, 24, 26 and 33.

At around 3pm calls were received that the army would be coming in a few hours and word from those in the know – the people who take 20k plus a month from all the massage parlors for tea money – said that shops should get their house in order. In other words, make it look like anything but a knocking shop. Websites were taken offline and condoms by the boxload hidden or taken off the premises. Not that any of this made a difference

http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/suk ... d-by-army/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by keeping_it_riel »

In the 1990s I worked a social worker specializing in working with particular at risk groups including sex workers in Soho, London.

One woman sex worker I was working who had an upstairs apartment in a Soho side street told me she had a client - a middle aged married businessman - conk out on her mid shag. He had a heart attack during the vinegar strokes.

She called 999 and the cops and ambulance turned up and after they decided he was definitely dead and figured out the circumstances, they dressed him up, carried him out of the apartment into the stairwell and arranged for him to be found dead of a heart attack there instead, thereby saving his wife and family a whole load of embarrassment. True story.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

keeping_it_riel wrote:... after they decided he was definitely dead and figured out the circumstances, they dressed him up, carried him out of the apartment into the stairwell and arranged for him to be found dead of a heart attack there instead, thereby saving his wife and family a whole load of embarrassment. True story.
This would be a great prepaid service for expats. Seems over half the dudes that drop dead here could use it.

I will talk to Infinity Insurance about this.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

3 things: (1) He probably came & went at the same time - can't 'beat' that ! (2) When you're 81, 50 smells like cheerleader. (3) The Army is trying to change the payee from these Suk Oily Shops. (4) In the mean time biz gets moved to the well connected Ratchadaphisek mega-massage joints.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

keeping_it_riel wrote:In the 1990s I worked a social worker specializing in working with particular at risk groups including sex workers in Soho, London.

One woman sex worker I was working who had an upstairs apartment in a Soho side street told me she had a client - a middle aged married businessman - conk out on her mid shag. He had a heart attack during the vinegar strokes.

She called 999 and the cops and ambulance turned up and after they decided he was definitely dead and figured out the circumstances, they dressed him up, carried him out of the apartment into the stairwell and arranged for him to be found dead of a heart attack there instead, thereby saving his wife and family a whole load of embarrassment. True story.

Ahem, I have to admit that as a young guy new to the big city Soho was an exciting area for me in those days, the pubs were full of interesting characters of all types. Re the above that's pretty considerate and good on those cops.

Slightly different but I thought I'd share it. Someone very close to me was working undercover as a hooker in King's Cross and snared the then Director of Public Prosecutions who was kerb crawling. Obviously a huge case at the time.The sad part of it was that whilst he emerged from the initial shame unscathed through the support of the establishment and the old school boys network, his wife never recovered and ended up committing suicide. I felt for her as she ended up the victim.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic