maybe someone will tell you?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

maybe someone will tell you?

Post by SINUS »

hi, maybe someone knows the reason for the impossibility of uploading photos to the IMGUR website through this forum, as it always was before?
the problem started a week ago, I wrote a message to the admin, but I did not receive an answer, so I am writing here.
thanks in advance.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: maybe someone will tell you?

Post by Username Taken »

I uploaded this yesterday to the Oh You Internet thread without any problem.

And here's another random image just uploaded now.

Looks like the problem might be at your end. :(
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SINUS wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:08 am hi, maybe someone knows the reason for the impossibility of uploading photos to the IMGUR website through this forum, as it always was before?
the problem started a week ago, I wrote a message to the admin, but I did not receive an answer, so I am writing here.
thanks in advance.
just uploaded
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
philip.smith
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by philip.smith »

Probably a sign to slow down on spamming the pics thread 🤔
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

philip.smith wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:30 am Probably a sign to slow down on spamming the pics thread 🤔
if you don't like it, don't look.
4-5 photos a month is not spam.
waiting for the admin's answer.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SINUS wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:31 am
philip.smith wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:30 am Probably a sign to slow down on spamming the pics thread 🤔
as shown above .... it works.

problem is on ur side, try a different browser an lose the attitude...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

SINUS wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:31 am
I expect that Philip.Smith is trying, very poorly, to be funny. As a kiwi, it is possible that he is the Sean that is referenced in the first image that I posted above.

Sinus, 4-5 of your photos monthly, weekly or daily is fine. Definitely not spam.

The Imgur is working, so you need to reboot, clear cache, try a different browser or device. It could even be a slow internet problem.
Joakim
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Joakim »

Sinus, I dont think that U are spamming. And if U are; Spam on. More please.
Love your travels and pictures.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

SINUS wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:08 am hi, maybe someone knows the reason for the impossibility of uploading photos to the IMGUR website through this forum, as it always was before?
thanks in advance.
Hi SINUS,
I am having problems too. My first attempt to upload photos often fails, but when I try a second time, it works ok.
So maybe try again ? Good luck.
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

[Mod edit] ..Phillip Smith, spam my arse. Keep the photos coming sinus, love your work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic