Looking for someone who might have gotten locked up(prison)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
daisukeumon
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Looking for someone who might have gotten locked up(prison)

Post by daisukeumon »

newkidontheblock wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:36 am
daisukeumon wrote:I said that wrong, I meant to say that not all Americans are white. I was drinking booze that night while posting that reply.
Statically speaking, you would be correct. The number of Caucasian or White Americans traveling or working in Cambodia is much higher than other ethnicities.

Native American is rare and unique even in America. How did you manage to make it to the opposite side of the world?
Being a Mexican/Native American(makes All American). That is a good question. Growing up seeing people poor all the time. I made sure I studied all the time, so I wouldnt suffer, learned how to cook. It was pretty bad for me growing up. My late father smart man consider he never went to school and sold wood as a child for 25 cents a day according to him. It was true. So See it myself and always having him tell me "study, I'm yeah dad I know." I knew there was a big world out there.

My dad's family was ways angry that he was able to travel. He took care of business.

Hey, smart man he was. Before he passed at 56. House already paid off 5 years prior, and he has was ready retire at that age. Sad how he left To young. But he left my brother and I teaching always.
daisukeumon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by daisukeumon »

Missed that whole part. Never been in prison. My apologies. Unless you consider marriage that.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

These lonely hearts are getting cute 💗
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
daisukeumon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by daisukeumon »

I've been drinking again. Am I even replying to correct thread? Is this the one about an interview? If it is my badness.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

We've got a right one here....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic