How to change your password on this site?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
chinesetakeaway
Expatriate
Niue

How to change your password on this site?

Post by chinesetakeaway »

Logged on today via iPad and Apple warning popped up saying my password had been compromised in a data breach... anyway tried searching settings and profile bit couldn’t find how to change my password?
chinesetakeaway
Expatriate
Niue

Re: How to change your password on this site?

Post by chinesetakeaway »

chinesetakeaway wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:21 pm Logged on today via iPad and Apple warning popped up saying my password had been compromised in a data breach... anyway tried searching settings and profile bit couldn’t find how to change my password?
Found it!
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

Maybe the question should be has CEO had a data breach or been hacked?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Bluenose wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:47 pm Maybe the question should be has CEO had a data breach or been hacked?
Why should that be the question?
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:15 pm
Bluenose wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:47 pm Maybe the question should be has CEO had a data breach or been hacked?
Why should that be the question?
It shouldn’t be. The question is way does Chinese takeaway reuse user names and/or passwords on multiple sites?

Edit: too lazy to look it up, but this started happening, iirc, when the last ios update occurred. It’s been previously reported here

Edit: not as lazy as I thought topic40747.html?hilit=Has%20ceo%20been%20hacked

Edit: seriously not as lazy as I thought, https://haveibeenpwned.com/Passwords
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic