Ear Cleaning by Doctor

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Ear Cleaning by Doctor

Post by Chad Sexington »

Strawberryshake wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:33 pm There are basically 2 ways to clear the ears one is with syringe and a liquid rinse in the ears most even simple clinics can do that and the second option is with the small vacuum cleaner that does a better and more safe job but only more specialized places can do that. I had that done in Pattaya Memorial hospital for i think 1800 bht.
Back in the 80’s I thought I was going deaf (I could hardly hear the TV on full volume) after a check up my GP had his nurse syringe my ears, I was in shock at how much wax came out, some of the lumps were so big I couldn’t believe they could have been in my ears, I felt like a right scruffy cunt. Never had a problem since🤞
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

I'm happy with my cleaning yesterday, and from past experience I'm never letting anyone stick a metal prog in my ears
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Route66
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by Route66 »

I had pretty bad wax build up a for a long time .
I won't use cotton swabs make it worse. A few days ago My wife gave me a Bobby pin.
Said use the closed end and gently take out the wax,( of course be careful of your ear drum ) . It worked fantastic! I got so much wax out and after ran some warm water from the shower and my ear was fine and not clogged , hearing great.
Never thought of doing that . Cambodian remedy I guess. Anyway much better than Q-tip.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic