Why are serial banned posters allowed back on the forum?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why are serial banned posters allowed back on the forum?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Yobbo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:47 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:03 pm lol ^^^ fair point

At least you ain't shy, High Commissioner
Ambassador thank you! Please take note of my avatar :hattip:
Sir Les Patterson, congratulations on your promotion from Cultural Attaché to Ambassador :good: :clap: :clap: :clap:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:27 pm
Retired or not makes no difference, he still has access to law libraries, electronic databases, etc.
Sure, that's what makes him such an interesting contributor. It's not like he digs up dirt on anyone just because he doesn't like them, it's because they have relevant criminal records.

Come off it JB............"deciding to make this their home" , as I have, and visiting a place multiple times a year for almost 2 decades, for no discernible reason, are two entirely different kettle of fish.
Well he has never actually lived here as such, but is the kind of person who travels endlessly and maybe it just so happens that this was one of his favorite places. He's settled down now. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:23 pm
Yobbo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:47 pm
SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:03 pm lol ^^^ fair point

At least you ain't shy, High Commissioner
Ambassador thank you! Please take note of my avatar :hattip:
Sir Les Patterson, congratulations on your promotion from Cultural Attaché to Ambassador :good: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If I should be so Lucky, Lucky, Lucky, Lucky!
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Sorry Ambassador. I thought your posting was still London (hence the HC)
Spoiler:
and you were just cooling your heels here until the Poms allowed you back in for that
Spoiler:
hu hmm "slight indiscretion" with the Queen
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

What a pile of hypocritical nonsense this thread is.
Anonymous posters complaining about someone having the audacity to have a sock so we cant be sure of their real identity.
He's funny, and annoying at times. Many here can only tick one of those boxes.

And he isn't t the only person to have an issue with how this place is modded - he does have unrivalled energy for pointing it out though. Block or ignore, its only the internet for goodness sake. Or just go outside and make some real friends.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

khmerhamster wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:32 am What a pile of hypocritical nonsense this thread is.
Anonymous posters complaining about someone having the audacity to have a sock so we cant be sure of their real identity.
He's funny, and annoying at times. Many here can only tick one of those boxes.

And he isn't t the only person to have an issue with how this place is modded - he does have unrivalled energy for pointing it out though. Block or ignore, its only the internet for goodness sake. Or just go outside and make some real friends.
Agreed. If someone posts an opinion, argument or even an insult we have two choices - read it and decide take to offence, or scan it, ignore it and move on. Anything else indicates someone with too much time on their hands. Like me in my 7th day of isolation writing a load of old bollocks just to stop from going stir crazy.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

[/quote]
Ya had to be a lot thicker skinned in the old 440 days & it gave this forum room to move yet it hasn't seemed of moved far from KIR's ban hammer; of which i believe was to be the greatest motivation for the General & the Orange Dragon to create CEO!
The irony :assasin:
[/quote]

I think I've found him!

Post today from an Australian stock discussion forum:

atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Why would there even be a australian stock discussion forum? Really is there a need? bunch of wankers .
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Why are serial banned posters allowed back on the forum?

Post by jah steu »

atst wrote:Why would there even be a australian stock discussion forum? Really is there a need? bunch of wankers .
Whyever not? The ASX has some great companies on it with billions in assets but with some good volatility so decent trading profits can be had. Sharing information is helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

atst wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm Why would there even be a australian stock discussion forum? Really is there a need? bunch of wankers .
Thanks for reminding me of something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic