New House For Rent In Kampot

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

New House For Rent In Kampot

Post by Josh_76 »

Brand new 2BR 3 bathroom house for rent in Kampot, across the river in the international village, ca. 3 km from town center.

Beautiful surroundings in a wonderful micro-climate - breezes of fresh air coming down the Elephant mountains. Each bedroom is 4 x 4 m, the whole house is 72 m2 with a 3 meter verandah.The land is 21 x 35 m (735 m2).

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="//imgur.com/a/kJ24Y/embed"></iframe>

90 % furnished (Washing machine, LCD TV, air con), price includes water & internet.

There is a western run mini market close to the house, a gym is down the road. A great mix of locals and Westerners who have declared this one of the best places to live in Cambodia, call this area home. Countryside living yet close to Cambodia's 4th largest city.

<House has been rented>
Last edited by Josh_76 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
CJM555
Expatriate

Re: New House For Rent In Kampot

Post by CJM555 »

I tried viewing the pics on Flickr and computer says 'no'

Flickr says - 'Adult content' and have to sign in.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

that is an interesting little subdivision.
blocks of land from $2.5k
not fly by night.
successful

some pics of the subdiv here: http://www.bluestar-kampot.com/node/194
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

I am sorry about the pics, I will try to edit when I have more time. Will be happy to send pics upon request, of course.
Blue Star is handling the property while I am away and I can recommend them as a trustworthy local partner.

I have been all over SE Asia with the exception of the Philippines (lived & worked in Thailand for years) and I fell in love with the country side in Cambodia on my first visit in 2003. The area where the house is located really is one of the nicest I have found so far that is relatively easy to reach and not too removed from civilization and offers the best of both worlds for those who don't want or need to be in a big city.

The big drawback is perhaps the lack of a nice beach but if you plan to stay there longer, you will find a way to make trips to Kep (half an hour away on a new sealed road or down towards Ream NP and Sihanoukville).
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Welcome to the forum Josh.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
beet
Tourist
Australia

Post by beet »

Yeah, can't view these images without signing in with a yahoo account. Can't create a yahoo account without giving them my phone number. Not doing that. Imgur is your best bet for sharing images, fyi.

Otherwise pretty interested in seeing the details. Wife and I are keen on moving to Kampot in the short term.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

Thank you for the welcome, StroppyChops and for the tip, beet.

The house has now been rented for at least 1 year from December 15th.

If admin wants me to remove the ad, I will be happy to do so.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

It will just fall off the bottom if page 1, Josh, I wouldn't be too concerned. Congrats on leasing the place.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

What was the price?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic