Relentless unacceptance of the inevitable...

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Relentless unacceptance of the inevitable...

Post by jah steu »

Out of morbid curiosity I subscribed to the Trump campaign mailing list a couple of months ago. I get bombarded by several emails a day asking for money. I thought this one was particularly noteworthy....

“Friend,

Despite the Left’s attempts to undermine this Election, I will NEVER stop fighting for YOU.

My Administration is achieving things no one thought possible - the stock market is up BIG, the coronavirus vaccine is underway and will be completed safely very soon.

We are accomplishing so much, which is even more reason to step up and DEFEND THE ELECTION! We cannot let the Democrats STEAL this Election from your all-time favorite President. They’ll DESTROY everything we’ve worked so hard for.

I’m calling on YOU to FIGHT BACK. We need to bolster our critical Election Defense Fund if we’re going to keep going. We can’t do this without you.”

He conveniently ignores the fact that the stock market is up because he lost the election and so the market is happy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by jah steu on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Relentless unacceptance of the inevitable...

Post by GMJS-CEO »

If you look where the money is going as it is disclosed on the website, he is using it to pay off his debt accumulated running for reelection. Look at bottom of the webpage.

https://secure.winred.com/djt/election- ... ent=redbar

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), [will] be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired.

60% of each contribution first to Save America, up to $5,000/$5,000, then to DJTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800/$5,000.

40% of each contribution to the RNC’s Operating account, up to a maximum of $35,500/$15,000.
covidsux
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by covidsux »

50+60+40 is 150%, yes?
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

GMJS-CEO wrote:If you look where the money is going as it is disclosed on the website, he is using it to pay off his debt accumulated running for reelection. Look at bottom of the webpage
You have to admire the audacity of it!
The Biden campaign is also asking for funds to fight upcoming legal battles. I wonder if they are using some of the funds to pay off campaigning debts as well?
It’s all so so grubby...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
monomial
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by monomial »

You should really move this discussion to the "Rest of the World" subforum, but just to stop a lot of unnecessary talking, the only inevtable here is that Biden has lost and Trump has won. The election fraud via these "glitches" has already been exposed, and it is no longer an issue of "if" but "when" Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will be given to Trump who rightfully won them.

I detail the reason for this statement here:

the-rest-the-world/usa-votes-prediction ... ml#p456243

This is really new information, barely hours old right now, and it will take some time for this to filter around the internet. Obviously BigTech and the mainstream media is not going to report on this. But Trump's victory is now inevitable, and it will be Biden who must accept the loss.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Any excuse...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic