American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 pm She's going to be soooo stoked with those tattoos when she's 50........on a side note, I wouldn't be averse to taking that for a savage spin.

GF:

hahaha i know this might come as a shock, but i happen to know this girl, she used to live in SHV, check your inbox...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:53 am hahaha i know this might come as a shock, but i happen to know this girl, she used to live in SHV, check your inbox...
I'm not at all surprised that you know her. She looks like fun but I'm a bit concerned about her relationship with this Rambo guy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:18 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:53 am hahaha i know this might come as a shock, but i happen to know this girl, she used to live in SHV, check your inbox...
I'm not at all surprised that you know her.
:plus1:
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I checked my inbox and didn't see anything, I am very upset by this development lol
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:04 am I checked my inbox and didn't see anything, I am very upset by this development lol
8)
BigBoobsBob
Expatriate

Post by BigBoobsBob »

This guy was a big time criminal in the USA.

A real Scarface-type hard core gangster.

"Location: Walmart. Did observe subject conceal said merchandise and exit store without purchasing. One VHS movie titled Shrek."
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

I can only read part. His taste in movies to steal definitely warrants some prison time, though. Now please post Dave's criminal record. I could find only minor civil and criminal, maybe he's done something as ghastly as steal a VHS Disney movie!
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:53 am
Brody wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:30 pm She's going to be soooo stoked with those tattoos when she's 50........on a side note, I wouldn't be averse to taking that for a savage spin.

GF:

hahaha i know this might come as a shock, but i happen to know this girl, she used to live in SHV, check your inbox...
Jamie it is only news worth posting if, just occasionally, a girl appears that you don't know. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

takeoman wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:23 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:53 am

GF:

Jamie it is only news worth posting if, just occasionally, a girl appears that you don't know. :hattip:
Mr Takeoman, long time no see hope you are keeping well brother!
mrdo
Tourist
Australia

Post by mrdo »

I've watched all Aaron's videos, so I thought I'd sign up and mention a few things. I myself was interested in checking out Cambodia about a yer ago, but given covid, I've just been watching youtube, and ended up following this train wreck that is long in the making and sure to end tragically.

This isn't the first time he's mentioned CEO and pedophiles. He made a (now deleted) video about 6 months ago saying the same things and saying how he was going to hunt people down for it because you're not allowed to hurt his people there in Cambodia.

He claims in earlier videos to have cancer, and was getting traditional medicine in Cambodia to help with this, but I suspect he is lying about this.

He has been strung out on drugs multiple times and I believe he was even on some Cambodian TV news show where it was shown him on the street high as a kite, I've not seen the clip but it was mentioned about 3-4 months back on his Facebook page as people were concerned for his wellbeing.

His own grandmother has been in the Youtube comments begging him to come home, and she was also surprised to learn about his' cancer diagnosis', it was news to her and also a shock, she believes him so is understandably concerned for his welfare. He just shot her down and was insanely rude to her.

Aaron is living in a movie inside his head, is a NJH wannabe, and I would consider him to be dangerous, not because he is tough but because he thinks he is tough and is mentally unstable. He's definitely mentally ill to some degree and will likely end up dead or deported. This guy is deadly serious, it's not a drama thing to get views playing on NJH, he legit thinks he has a huge audience and is famous.

The guy really needs help before he hurts himself or hurts someone else.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic