All new Khmer forum!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
livin’ the riel life
Tourist

Re: All new Khmer forum!

Post by livin’ the riel life »

Been interesting reading through my old posts - wtf was I thinking???
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

I like the idea of having a lot of news easily accessible from different sources. I'll keep checking out that part each day.
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
livin’ the riel life
Tourist

Post by livin’ the riel life »

Kampong Spooner wrote:I like the idea of having a lot of news easily accessible from different sources. I'll keep checking out that part each day.
So long as you can read Google Translate, but a picture tells a thousand words...

PPP and CD are very slow on breaking stories.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

CEO needs a 'Write Like Google Translate' competition. Start with a set text, posters submit their entries to a non-participant, revealed at a given time, judged by peer review.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Why are you designing your own app? Just add a plugin to your forum code and use tapatalk.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic