James Bond is dead

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: James Bond is dead

Post by Ghostwriter »

Yobbo wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:18 am And excessively Manly for a Frenchman :bootyshake:
Oh this was 200 years ago. Fashion, you know...everybody was in it back then

Highlander is all bout immortality, and Zardoz is set in the year 2293, so that's how the future looks like up there i guess
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:13 am Pretty casual actually
You don’t consider that gay ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

How many Bond movies can I watch before my woman leaves me?

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Apparently his hair piece in “Hunt for Red October” cost USD 20,000....
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

My favourite film of his was " The Untouchables", I liked the variety of good movies he did away from Bond. Reading his obituary I'd never realised before he was good enough to be offered a contract at Man Utd by Matt Busby. As a kid he always used to feature on the golf show " A round with Alliss" which I enjoyed.

I played golf against his son Jason a couple of times when the rich boys from Gordonstoun came to play our school in the Highlands.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:14 pm My favourite film of his was " The Untouchables", I liked the variety of good movies he did away from Bond. Reading his obituary I'd never realised before he was good enough to be offered a contract at Man Utd by Matt Busby. As a kid he always used to feature on the golf show " A round with Alliss" which I enjoyed.

I played golf against his son Jason a couple of times when the rich boys from Gordonstoun came to play our school in the Highlands.
Ha So it's Cashed Cowboy is it?
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Yobbo wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:36 pm
Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:14 pm My favourite film of his was " The Untouchables", I liked the variety of good movies he did away from Bond. Reading his obituary I'd never realised before he was good enough to be offered a contract at Man Utd by Matt Busby. As a kid he always used to feature on the golf show " A round with Alliss" which I enjoyed.

Ha So it's Cashed Cowboy is it?
:D Definately not, their multinational team of wealthy heirs turned up to our little state school abode with their flashy gear and got " sent homeward tae think again " by our raggle taggle bunch of pencil bag, cut down second hand club toting fanatics. We gave them top hospitality afterwards and for richest school in the country all they could rustle up in the home rematch was a couple of plates of cheese sandwiches, tight sods.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Suzie Wong meets James Bond
in the sack

"...Her big break came in the 1959 West End production of The World of Suzie Wong, a critically damned but popular adaptation of Richard Mason’s novel about a British painter who meets and falls for a sex worker in a Hong Kong brothel. “Suzie Wong was based on girls who left the mainland after the Communist takeover in 1949 and got stuck in Hong Kong with no other way to make a living,” she explains.

...But this was only a prelude to greater celebrity. In 1967, she starred as Ling, one of two Asian Bond girls in You Only Live Twice. “People nowadays are SO impressed that I was a Bond Girl,” she sighs. “So I might as well go along with it. People also ask me what was it like being in bed with Sean Connery. I said, ‘Fine.’”

She spent three days in bed with the star during filming. In one postcoital scene, Bond asks Ling: “Why do.....

Read on...
it's a good story
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/n ... ky-grandma
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic