Who Is Blockchain

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Who Is Blockchain

Post by lagrange »

https://english.cambodiadaily.com/busin ... nk-170848/

I keep seeing references to blockchain in relation to digital currency. I just about get the general idea of the currency, so I thought I would check out a definition of blockchain. After all, if its in the Cambodia Daily News it must be pretty simple, right? I found an article on Investopedia which started out with these words:
"The good news is that blockchain is actually easier to understand than that definition sounds."
Right, I thought, I will get into this. It started out making common sense, but halfway through the article my brain started going 'uuuuurrrgh let me out of this' and I had to stop reading. Not so much because I couldn't understand the words - I have actually been able to read English since about the age of 5 - but because I could not work out why anyone would want such a convoluted and obscure system of currency management, and why Cambodia needed it. Is there an answer, or am I just a dinosaur whose best days were measured by pounds, shillings and pence?
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Who Is Blockchain

Post by Username Taken »

A couple of links down below in the Similar Topics might be worth checking.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Who Is Blockchain

Post by DaveG »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic