CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Khmer440.com FINALLY admits we exist! (with link!)

Post by OrangeDragon »

The funniest part about kir getting mad at me for PMing posters over there is that I only sent it to two people, both of which I know offline as well and just had no other way of contacting being as I don't run into them too often due to busy schedules. And it's not like I made a new account to do it, I simply used an account I'd had from before as part of a joke (which I'd previously made very clear was me while I was posting said joke with it).

He certainly does love to spin things... he should work for Fox news.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I dont know why my name is involved but i hope that the black out part is not phuket or any reference to me

Let me state this for all here and those lurking from 440 ( so u can report back to your masters)
I NEVER would post using sock puppet like others do, (KIR)
I have ALWAYS posted with my name, i have never ever tried to hide who i am, I hate being anonymous.
I stand by my name and posts

I have NEVER attacked anyone ( unlike others) on any forum and that includes professional ones where i am well known

I would never waste my time asking anyone to join any forum., you want pay me , ok i will invite people but for free, FUCK NO

U don need track my ip address as here it is,171.5.5.80 but dont u think if i wanted to post using a sock puppet i would use tor and hidemy ass?? fuck get real!!!

The life i have led involves people trusting me an it seems many on the forums are afraid of people knowing who they are.

So fuck off u all to involve me in your petty squabbles that are more fitting for the playground of 8 year olds!!!
Last edited by phuketrichard on Tue May 27, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

General Mackevili wrote:

I will also agree that modding fairly is not an easy task. I have a lot more respect for ALL the mods/admin over there, since starting CEO.

Tell me about it . . :facepalm:
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Premiership referee, Thai PM or forum moderator, tough choice.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Could be worse- you could be Prince Charles for example.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

frank lee bent wrote:Could be worse- you could be Prince Charles for example.
It's not that bad. He did root princess Diana at least once back when she was hot and less dead.
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

Post by HotRecruiter »

phuketrichard wrote:I dont know why my name is involved but i hope that the black out part is not phuket or any reference to me

Let me state this for all here and those lurking from 440 ( so u can report back to your masters)
I NEVER would post using sock puppet like others do, (KIR)
I have ALWAYS posted with my name, i have never ever tried to hide who i am, I hate being anonymous.
I stand by my name and posts

I have NEVER attacked anyone ( unlike others) on any forum and that includes professional ones where i am well known

I would never waste my time asking anyone to join any forum., you want pay me , ok i will invite people but for free, FUCK NO

U don need track my ip address as here it is,171.5.5.80 but dont u think if i wanted to post using a sock puppet i would use tor and hidemy ass?? fuck get real!!!

The life i have led involves people trusting me an it seems many on the forums are afraid of people knowing who they are.

So fuck off u all to involve me in your petty squabbles that are more fitting for the playground of 8 year olds!!!
That's a lie, you intruded on my well-placed post. Get a life, and be honest. We'll call you on it.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

FreeSocrates! wrote:I always like Jacked Camry's posts... always thought he was pretty objective (a hard thing to be on forums). And it's good to see GavinMac 'setting the record straight' at times. Props to those K440 posters. :hattip:
JC (hey, I just realized the irony of his initials) was the only 440 poster who managed to post a response to a religion thread that wasn't irrational bile, and I will respect that for a long, long time. Speaking of which, a faith thread is long overdue around here, we've done sport, politics and sex... :D
Last edited by StroppyChops on Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

HotRecruiter wrote:That's a lie, you intruded on my well-placed post. Get a life, and be honest. We'll call you on it.
We'll? Oh goodie, he brought a team! :popcorn:
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

StroppyChops wrote:
HotRecruiter wrote:That's a lie, you intruded on my well-placed post. Get a life, and be honest. We'll call you on it.
We'll? Oh goodie, he brought a team! :popcorn:
Or he meat the Royal 'We'. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic