Can Trump Still Win?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Who Will Win the 2020 US Presidential Election

Poll ended at Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:34 pm

Trump
63%
Biden
37%

Total votes: 57
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Can Trump Still Win?

Post by nemo »

Everyone vote, don’t let the zombie win.
Nearly every post you have made here is something to do with the conservative agenda.
It is plain to everyone why you are here.
No interest in Cambodia at all.
hmmmokay
Tourist
United States of America

Post by hmmmokay »

Was just reading that Joe Biden is not going to make anymore appearances before election day. Is this fake news? I don't know.

Also, are you guys aware that Hunter Biden's laptop contents are leaking as we speak?? Yes all the naughty texts and pics...all of it. Here is a link (warning this link is a very pro-trump site and the pics are VERY obscene) but all of it sure as hell looks real to me.

https://thedonald.win/p/11PVkKV2gr/hunt ... he-ccps/c/

But wait, it gets weirder.....is being leaked by a supposed anti CCP Chinese dude that is doing a live stream RIGH NOW! on youtube. If China has this info on the Bidens, God only knows what else they have.

Here is Youtube link...

Enjoy the show!
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

nemo wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am
Nearly every post you have made here is something to do with the conservative agenda.
Typical liberal response, trying to cancel and discredit anyone who disagrees with you rather than argue your political position.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

TheImplication wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:14 am
Typical liberal response, trying to cancel and discredit anyone who disagrees with you rather than argue your political position.
You are trolling a Cambodian site with cult mantras. You have no connection with Cambodia.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

The only reason you are here is to spout politics.
No interest at all in Cambodia.
Your posting history makes it very obvious what you are.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:29 am
TheImplication wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:14 am
You are trolling a Cambodian site with cult mantras. You have no connection with Cambodia.
I think I'm with you on that, just had a look at his recent posts. While we'd never ban someone over their politics, it does seem that he's just on here to annoy anyone that doesn't agree with his politics. He can take a break. It's been set until November 4th. And remember, Implication, this site is about Cambodia, so find another site better suited for you if you your idea topic of discussion is always politics. Thanks.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

He's not someone I have an ounce of trust in but I believe he can still win. To be fair I've never trusted any political candidate in my life, they are all self-serving pieces of shit. 8-)

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:36 pm He's not someone I have an ounce of trust in but I believe he can still win. To be fair I've never trusted any political candidate in my life, they are all self-serving pieces of shit. 8-)

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
Lucky for us it is not like that here. :beer3:
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

While the left continues to riot, loot and burn neighbourhoods every time an armed and dangerous thug gets taken down (permanently) the average Joe, shy voter, shakes their head and while they may not like Trump (to be fair rich playboys are not most people’s favourite type of person) they will vote for him.

On Monday night in Philadelphia, a man armed with a knife chased police officers and was shot dead.

This would hardly register a blip on the daily news cycles since a sure fire way to get yourself killed is to chase armed police with a knife.
But.... put the word “black” in front of the word “man” and then magically the police are racists and it’s everyone’s fault except the guy with the knife.
Now to your average Joe, who cares not for the mans colour, they see people looting and rioting because a thug with a knife got shot and killed. And the reason why baffles them.... “what?.. he had a knife and was chasing a cop?” They think to themselves ... “and that’s why you are rioting?”..... then off they go and vote for Trump as the left will be waking up on Nov 4th wondering what went wrong with their master plan to get Harris as the first woman president.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:45 pm While the left continues to riot, loot and burn neighbourhoods every time an armed and dangerous thug gets taken down (permanently) the average Joe, shy voter, shakes their head and while they may not like Trump (to be fair rich playboys are not most people’s favourite type of person) they will vote for him.
So what you are saying is there are just two types of people in the US? One side are communists who are hell bent on burning and destroying everything, and the other are just shy guys in jacked-up coal-rolling Ford F650s with gun racks waving Confederate flags. It seems to have changed a lot since I was there last. 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic