UFC 254 live viewing

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

UFC 254 live viewing

Post by Tarndog »

This weekend's event main card begins at 2am, Cambodia time.

Does anyone know of a place that is open 24/7 and will show the fights?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: UFC 254 live viewing

Post by Doc67 »

For a big event maybe score bar in BBK1?
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Khmer_Risotto »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:42 pm For a big event maybe score bar in BBK1?
Yep, Score bar has it listed on their facebook page.

canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Tarndog wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:29 pm This weekend's event main card begins at 2am, Cambodia time.

Does anyone know of a place that is open 24/7 and will show the fights?
Its 1am Cambodia time for the main card. Prelims will be starting 11pm.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

No worry, I'll be plenty early!! But bummed about some of the fight cancellations the card had.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Wow!!
SEAdude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SEAdude »

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

bittermelon wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:11 amWow!!
What happened??
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

I didn't reply to you @Doc67 . It was a particularly intense fight. Justin Gaethje is known for saying he wants to be known as the most violent guy in the ufc (or similar). Which sounds funny in a way when you're talking about a sport in which the primary goal is to render ones opponent unconcscious . But if you watch this you'll see what he's talking about.
A story came out which I am inclined to believe. Gaethjes parents were watching so Khabib had decided he wanted to submit him with a choke (to which he would tap out) rather than with an armbar/ heel hook which he wouldnt tap to and would instead get injured. Here it is if you're interested. I enjoy these fights almost as much on replay as when they were live.
Organic Ed
Expatriate

Post by Organic Ed »

bittermelon wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:39 am I didn't reply to you @Doc67 . It was a particularly intense fight. Justin Gaethje is known for saying he wants to be known as the most violent guy in the ufc (or similar). Which sounds funny in a way when you're talking about a sport in which the primary goal is to render ones opponent unconcscious . But if you watch this you'll see what he's talking about.
A story came out which I am inclined to believe. Gaethjes parents were watching so Khabib had decided he wanted to submit him with a choke (to which he would tap out) rather than with an armbar/ heel hook which he wouldnt tap to and would instead get injured. Here it is if you're interested. I enjoy these fights almost as much on replay as when they were live.
Wow they are 1.25 into the fight and no one has attempted to throw a punch!
What happened to the crowd are they practicing social distancing or something at the arena? The venue sounds really echoey and empty.

I just finished watching it so he's a wrestler who can't box so it's going to take someone who knows how to stay on his feet and can hit and bang hard to beat him. He is a pocket rocket though
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic