New iPhone 12

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Re: New iPhone 12

Post by Marty »

Correct Brody, there's a sucker born every minute.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Brody wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:31 am Image
Packaging and advertising. If I carefully advertise and package feces, I would have an endless queue for it seven days a week!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Marty wrote:Packaging and advertising. If I carefully advertise and package feces, I would have an endless queue for it seven days a week!
Sounds like something out of an Romanian cop show. The cops said exactly the same thing about Western culture, and how it so much better living under the Soviet State. Only the foolish would fall for the advertising and packaging. Levi Jeans, rock music, etc., all corrupting the Soviet youth.

Apple haters, please continue to fire away!
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:31 am
Marty wrote:Packaging and advertising. If I carefully advertise and package feces, I would have an endless queue for it seven days a week!
Sounds like something out of an Romanian cop show. The cops said exactly the same thing about Western culture, and how it so much better living under the Soviet State. Only the foolish would fall for the advertising and packaging. Levi Jeans, rock music, etc., all corrupting the Soviet youth.

Apple haters, please continue to fire away!
I will have 10 of those available soon, New Kid. Place your order now for how you want it optioned out. And all for just 10 of those useless Franklin notes or the equivalent in gold.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic