unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: unripoff price for Bargirl Short time is?

Post by popping in »

Spigzy wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:25 pm
popping in wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:59 am There's a girl who worked on 104 street quoted me $1,000. That might have been LT though not sure.
Likely to be (a) underage, (b) "original", (c) Not yet updated to 2020 model. :hattip:
I will just put that one to bed (unlike the girl haha):

a) about 25
b) i think this is very unlikely
c) she already had all the updates she was going to get
Skankykins
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Skankykins »

popping in wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:59 am There's a girl who worked on 104 street quoted me $1,000. That might have been LT though not sure.

I have noticed that more and more of them prefer to go with north Asians these days. Anyway, I rarely go ST, and for LT I pay $50 max. which I consider a fair price adjustment for when I washed up on these shores sixteen years ago. ST max. would be $40.

When they start becoming a regular i.e. they will happily go for free. That being said I usually take them out for food, drinks and KTV and I have a nice place. Plus I don't knock them about or even urinate on them while they're asleep come to think of it.
mehfisto
BANNED
Australia

Post by mehfisto »

Skankykins wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:13 pmPlus I don't knock them about or even urinate on them while they're asleep come to think of it.
I hope you'e taking the piss
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by popping in »

Skankykins wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:13 pm

I have noticed that more and more of them prefer to go with north Asians these days. Anyway, I rarely go ST, and for LT I pay $50 max. which I consider a fair price adjustment for when I washed up on these shores sixteen years ago. ST max. would be $40.

When they start becoming a regular i.e. they will happily go for free. That being said I usually take them out for food, drinks and KTV and I have a nice place. Plus I don't knock them about or even urinate on them while they're asleep come to think of it.
I had a few that would go with me for free. Sometimes I gave them 20 or 30 when they left but if I didn't (as was often the case) it wasn't an issue.

There were at least 2 where I could go to their bar pay the bar fine without walking in and they go for free. I took one 18 year old's virgin and she didn't ask for any money, just $10 bar fine (I didn't know she was 18 and didn't know she was virgin, we just had a laugh with each other. she's married to an american guy now anyway).

One girl slept my place maybe 50% of nights for 2 months and I pretty much only bought her soup (I gave her 100 twice when she needed it - one time she'd had her bag stolen on the way to see me, the other time she was going away - and 20/30 a few times when she needed it to go back to province, plus bought her a couple of bits of clothing and stuff, a few toys and books for her kids, but most times money wasn't mentioned, and there were a few that never mentioned money. She actually turned the 100 down the last time as well but I insisted she might need it hahaha. I actually went round her room to give it to her after she'd left durrrrrr).

But at the end there were some who wouldn't go for however much I offered. I offered 2 $150 (1 I'd slept with and been out with a few times before and had nice times with), and 1 $250 I'd always got on like a house on fire with. All turned down out of hand (although the $250 one I don't know if she opened the text). I doubt she would have gone with me even if I'd shown up with $1000 tbh. I suggest we end that conversation there.

Back to the subject at hand and wrt the going rate, $50 max LT is probably a good policy. I got plenty of first timers with $50 including from Pontoon (bit of showing off there). I went over it a few times as well though, and it wasn't unreasonable to do so. A good looking girl $70 for the night for a non resident isn't unreasonable I'd say. Let's be honest it's a fucking bargain in the real world. In fact the idea o being able to walk up to a gorgeous girl and ask her to spent the night in your bed if you give her $80 seems quite incredible looking back on it all.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:52 pm I took one 18 year old's virgin and she didn't ask for any money, just $10 bar fine (I didn't know she was 18 and didn't know she was virgin
popping in
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by popping in »

Brody wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:57 pm
popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:52 pm I took one 18 year old's virgin and she didn't ask for any money, just $10 bar fine (I didn't know she was 18 and didn't know she was virgin
it's not bullshit. 100% not bullshit.

there's no big deal about it anyway, it's just makes the whole thing hard work. only good thing about is it nice they chose you for it and you know they remember you, but that's all. I didn't know she was a virgin until we were in bed the first time when she told me. And it soon became obvious. If I new she was virgin I probably wouldn't have taken her from the bar or even started messing about with he in the first place (although we did get on very well).

i nearly had another one a year or so later. 19 year old girl working on street 5(?). I'd sworn not to go with another one below 20 (most of the girls I knew were 25-35 with a few in early 20), but we made out loads of times in her bar, had a great time. She told me she was 21 but I found out she 19. She was going to give to me (and go out with me) but I got cockblocked by the barman after we had a row and I am told he took it instead, and she finished me after that. Point being, there's no way he paid either. He was a complete f***ing asshole that barman and bang out of order. It doesn't matter now but the whole bar knew how into it we were. He set the argument up and then took her that night when she was pissed and horny as hell. I'd walked out and she come outside yelling "hey you" but I just walked off. Doesn't matter, but 19 and whatever or not he was way way way out of line. And he rubbed my nose in it afterwards. "does it hurt ?" he said (before I knew it was him or what had happened). fuck him.

I knew he fancied her from the first time I went in there 2 months earlier before I go to other country. He was cool as fuck (like sly cool) but I caught him for a moment looking when we were making out and I knew he was jealous. I told her and she said no not him he have khmer girlfriend. Genuinely she didn't know but I fucking knew it right from the start.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:52 pm I took one 18 year old's virgin and she didn't ask for any money, just $10 bar fine (I didn't know she was 18 and didn't know she was virgin, we just had a laugh with each other. she's married to an american guy now anyway).

nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

popping in wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:16 pm She was going to give to me (and go out with me) but I got cockblocked by the barman after we had a row and I am told he took it instead, and she finished me after that. Point being, there's no way he paid either. He was a complete f***ing asshole that barman and bang out of order.
Jeez, you getting jealous over a hooker is pretty lame. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Why everyone continually responds to this guy's endless sock/troll handles is beyond me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic