What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by Soi Dog »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:Hey KiR, Welcome to the "hood".

All things considered, your introduction and subsequent poster responses weren't too bad. Certainly not an attack, didn't offend, and I would even say even a welcoming nod.
I agree, Gary. Past is past. :thumb:
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by keeping_it_riel »

Soi Dog wrote:
Garry.Crabtree wrote:Hey KiR, Welcome to the "hood".

All things considered, your introduction and subsequent poster responses weren't too bad. Certainly not an attack, didn't offend, and I would even say even a welcoming nod.
I agree, Gary. Past is past. :thumb:
Thanks, Soidog.
keeping_it_riel
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: What K440 Poster ?

Post by keeping_it_riel »

Playboy wrote:Image
This is the same guy bagging me who had me lend him $1000 in 2005 so he could buy an engagement ring for the woman he wanted to marry.

Playboy, stay classy.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

You sound depressed man. Welcome to the family as in having a family. 4..now 5 beers down and counting.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

2005 was a bad year for meeting Khmer women.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I am sure it is when Brad Pitt look alike with dosh hits the spot lights.

EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Satiated Parrot wrote:We all know scoffer did it
You are either being humourous or you are on drugs.

Since you are a Lawyer and everyone knows that Lawyers have the hunour gene removed at Law School, that only leaves drugs.

Such a pity, what a wasted life.

:D
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Always, good to see we are welcoming but we should also not become a platform to launch attacks elsewhere.

Here on CEO, we should forget any differences we may or may not have elsewhere and play nicely together.

:bow:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: What K440 Poster ?

Post by takeoman »

keeping_it_riel wrote:
Playboy wrote:Image
This is the same guy bagging me who had me lend him $1000 in 2005 so he could buy an engagement ring for the woman he wanted to marry.

Playboy, stay classy.
One thing that is definitely not classy is posting information about private financial transactions. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

If you want to swop tales from a decade plus ago, okay

Post by Playboy »

keeping_it_riel wrote:We also see Scobiez's own agenda (or that of his fat puppetmaster)
keeping_it_riel wrote:He'd previously hinted that this rule did not apply to ex-members, for example me, who'd he'd barred the weekend before at the behest of his fat friend who's still furious that he didn't get 25% from the sale of K440.
keeping_it_riel wrote:I wasn't originally planning on disclosing any of this ...
keeping_it_riel wrote:I call bullshit.
keeping_it_riel wrote:
Playboy wrote: Image of Adolf Hipster
Playboy, stay classy.
Really, is that the best that you have, that almost a decade ago I asked to borrow a grand for a week ???

Still, if you want to swop tales from a decade plus ago, okay, I have some great stories about your fuckups and misadventures … oh, but where to even start, there are oh so many of them ?

- How about the time that you wanted to buy ****** from a certain café on the old lakeside, but were too scared to go on your own, so you asked me to go with you

- How about the time that you gave an ****** pill to a hooker you had bar-fined, and she had a bad reaction to it, causing her to have a seizure at your cheap guest house and the owner called the police. Later on, after you had bribed the cops to not jail you, you spent the rest of the month joking she had “pulled a Leah Betts” on you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts

- Or, how about the time that you bar-fined one of your regular whores from a certain bar, but she said that she was on her period, so you could not shag her, so you insisted that she gave you a blowjob instead, once she started she then threw up on your tiny little rancid cock, and the rest of you. After which you kicked her out and proceeded to SMS everyone you knew about this girl and what had happened and then following it up with a joke about ‘the Japs paying extra for that kind of service’

- Or how about the time you called me desperate for help, because you had just beaten up a 60 year old man in an internet café in Battambang, and were terrified that the cops were going to arrest you

- Or, how about the time that you called me early on a Sunday morning, panicking because you could not find the $500 cash that you had taken out of the bank the day before, and were holding (yet another) whore locked in your guesthouse room against her will – despite you having stripped searched her for the money and not having found it. When I arrived, the girl was still locked in the room against her will, then the owner of the guesthouse came out and reminded you that you had put the cash in his safe the day before – all that booze, and all those pills, play havoc with one’s memory I guess.

- – KiR, the git that keeps on gitting

… Plus so, so, many more … and we have not even touched on the multiple Ladyboy incidents, or all the times you ran, and hid, out of a bar or restaurant when somebody you had slagged off/threaten online walked in, or the time you crashed your moto drunk one night and broke your arm, but decided to self-medicate with morphine for a week as it was more fun, before finally flying to Bangkok to get it checked out … et cetera, et cetera, et cetera …

So yes, stay ‘classy’ keeping_it_riel …
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic