Duplex Room for Monthly Rent, 24hrs,National Museum

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Duplex Room for Monthly Rent, 24hrs,National Museum

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

You realize this is from June? I often wonder how/why people resurrect old threads like this. Did you keep scrolling on forever/clicking next page until you hit this? Or did you do a search?

Either way, I assume it's just a plunge pool to cool off.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Duplex Room for Monthly Rent, 24hrs,National Museum

Post by Alex »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:06 pm You realize this is from June? I often wonder how/why people resurrect old threads like this. Did you keep scrolling on forever/clicking next page until you hit this? Or did you do a search?
I've wondered the same in many cases and I think it's most often the "Similar Topics" section shown below a thread that is to blame. You see something of interest, read it, might see something you want to comment on and easily overlook the dates of the posts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic