Check out this fucking animal

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Check out this fucking animal

Post by General Chatter »

What a rat shit this shape is , poor kid. Happened yesterday near Kyebando, Uganda.....lost for words

The graphic footage, which is taken from a camera hidden in the corner of the living room, shows the woman Jolly Tumuhirwe, 22, hitting the 18-month-old girl when she resists feeding and then throwing her to the floor, beating her with a torch, before stepping on her and kicking her.

The child's father Eric Kamanzi said he installed the camera after he noticed bruises on his daughter and that she was limping. After capturing the violence on film, the police say he reported the incident to the police on 13 November.

The disturbing video has since been widely shared on the internet, provoking horror and upset from Uganda to California.

It's also raising a debate in Uganda about whether it's safe to pay for childcare. In a statement confirming that the maid has been arrested and charged with attempted murder, the police advise that people should "[take] great care while selecting domestic helpers." They recommend that families do background checks with friends, neighbours, local police, council and previous employers before taking on such an employee.

"I will continue being a stay home mum till my child is of age," a Facebook user named Daughter-of-A-Queen posted.

"After watching this I am even happier that my wife made the decision to be a stay home mother," George D Barugahare says.

"If the mother is not working, where was she?" comments Omukama Kabarega, from Kampala.

In Uganda, there's no requirement for nannies to have qualifications and the police statement warns of other horror stories: "In extreme situations maids or helpers have suffocated babies to death, stuffed them in fridges, injected them with HIV/Aids, sexually molested infants and attempted suicide due to psychological problems and mental fits."

But the police also say that families should treat domestic staff well, and people commenting online have also raised the issue of how badly some maids are treated in Uganda.

"Am not condoning the act but let it ignite a discussion about our domestic affairs," Justus Amanya says on Facebook. "Most of us treat maids like robots not humans, most likely this is what happens. Some men rape maids, and psychologically these maids become mad...we need to start thinking. Its dangerous to stay with a stressed person whose desperation levels are acute. They can kill without knowing. Sometimes the real cause such scenes are the home owners. Regardless this act is sad and there's no measurable reason that can justify it. I too condemn."

The video made it on to the internet after the girl's father Kamanzi shared it privately with family members, who then passed it on to their friends - one of whom then posted it online.

"Personally, I prefer my privacy but I'm sure I helped a lot of people out there and on that note I'm happy that the video is out there," Kamanzi told BBC Trending.
Last edited by General Chatter on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Check out this fucking animal

Post by Username Taken »

Let's hope that woman is locked up in jail now getting jumped on by a rogue elephant.

Interesting that there was a hidden webcam to catch her in the act.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hang the bitch.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

I couldn't watch after the first slap .
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

That is fucked up.

Start her rehab by chopping off her hand and foot that beat the baby. Then get brutal.

edit:
Parents left the camera to observe the nanny while they were at work. The little girl’s name is Aneela and after her parents saw the video, her dad gave the nanny a very sound beating.

The nanny is now reportedly confined to a wheelchair and feeding through tubes due to the severe beating she received from the baby’s father.

She was reportedly arrested and remanded in Luzira Prison in Kampala waiting for her case to be reviewed.

The State Attorney upped her charge from child battering to attempted murder.
Last edited by Milord on Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

rick_o'shea wrote:I couldn't watch after the first slap .
It gets worse.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Well, purest form of sadism. Sadistic personality disorders are worldwide on the rise. In many cases (perhaps in most cases) it's formed in childhood and adolescence and occurs alongside with a conduct disorder. Problem is, because formed in childhood, it's recurrent and it's almost impossible to heal. Actually what we are seeing in this video is the creation of a future sadist.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

I hope the next news story is about the "maid" slipping on a bar of soap in prison.

Then accidentally falling up and down 4 flights of stairs, ... repeatably.
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

How could anybody do this?
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Username Taken wrote:Interesting that there was a hidden webcam to catch her in the act.
Because it was the maid. Her employer became apparently suspicious and installed a camera.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic