Health insurance for locals

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Health insurance for locals

Post by Bubble T »

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere but I can't find it so:

We're leaving in a couple of months. I'd like to get health insurance for my wife's parents before we leave. Does anyone have any experience with getting health insurance for locals? Looking for information regarding providers and costs.

Cheers.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Health insurance for locals

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I've got my wife on Forte. Can't remember the package to be honest. How old are they?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Oh c'mon BT you've had experience with this at a previous place of employment.

Forte insurance was one of them.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:43 pm How old are they?
50-55
Username Taken wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:44 pm Oh c'mon BT you've had experience with this at a previous place of employment.

Forte insurance was one of them.
I haven't tried to get health insurance for a local in roughly 10 years, and never in relation to a place of employment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic