What prize do I have?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What prize do I have?

Post by pissontheroof »

I don’t need another moto but i keep drinking hooping i will win a frreee one someday

I got about 1000 tabs saved of free cans if I could exchange them for anything but more beer , tho i NEED it everyday .

I am getting so tired of winning an other free beer every one I pull i am happy when I get a loser .

Feel kinda like Fred Sanford , like what am i gonna do when i hit “ the big one “
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

If you keep drinking use your free cans ,it's not rocket science
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

atst wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:55 am If you keep drinking use your free cans ,it's not rocket science
No it kinda is like rocket science ina way
I drink one and two come out , i’m always pissin out beer and it helps me sleep ( i think )
It seems I win more than I drink , maybe one or two losers per box .
I keep taking 24 tabs ata time to the shop every time but my stringer full gets bigger .
Is there an adult education class for this science ?
I don’t get it ..
some wins are for 2 beers cans and some are for cash 💰, tho the biggest couple was just 50,000 some 10 & 5 thousand
I should quit drinkin because i don’t need a motor bike but I just wanna win one to prove to myself how lucky i am .
:beer2: :thumb: :lsd: :beer1:
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

It's definitely a gambling habit but if you're winning so many there are plenty of kids around who would love a few ring pulls, it's not just beer you can get with them, share your good luck around
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

pissontheroof wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 pm I don’t need another moto but i keep drinking hooping i will win a frreee one someday

I got about 1000 tabs saved of free cans if I could exchange them for anything but more beer , tho i NEED it everyday .

I am getting so tired of winning an other free beer every one I pull i am happy when I get a loser .

Feel kinda like Fred Sanford , like what am i gonna do when i hit “ the big one “

Around where i live you dont have to exchange for beer, they are a currency for shopping in local shops that my missus regularly uses.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

pissontheroof wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:19 pm
atst wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:55 am If you keep drinking use your free cans ,it's not rocket science
I drink one and two come out , i’m always pissin out beer and it helps me sleep ( i think )
I keep taking 24 tabs ata time to the shop every time but my stringer full gets bigger .
I don’t get it ..
some wins are for 2 beers cans and some are for cash 💰, tho the biggest couple was just 50,000 some 10 & 5 thousand
I should quit drinkin because i don’t need a motor bike but I just wanna win one to prove to myself how lucky i am .
If you have masses of free beer ringpulls, and you have a favorite shop where you buy your beer and you like the people, then do a two for one deal with them. One case for you and one for them.
My beer sellers are my friends, so I do like that. It costs me nothing and everyone is happy. Drinking beer can be a charitable cause. Support your local mom and pop shop. :beer3:
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

If you keep drinking use your free cans ,it's not rocket science

I don’t get it ..
[/quote]
If you have masses of free beer ringpulls, and you have a favorite shop where you buy your beer and you like the people, then do a two for one deal with them. One case for you and one for them.
My beer sellers are my friends, so I do like that. It costs me nothing and everyone is happy. Drinking beer can be a charitable cause. Support your local mom and pop shop. :beer3:
[/quote]

No I just moved to a new location so not very familiar with the new shop I go to , so I just take 24 tabs in with me and $3 for a new box of beer .
They seem to be fine with that . I just have so many and keep winning more so will take ages to redeem them all .
All this beer and no exercise is making me fat .
No need to grease the palms of the new shop ..
... I would rather pass a few cans to the poor tuk-tuk driver dudes trying to pick me up and take me home , even tho my house is too close ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:49 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:19 pm
I don’t get it ..
When I had the bar some time ago Angkor beer approached me wanting to put up the signage, they took details of the name of the bar and measurements, they gave me bar towels and beer mats, pens and books, also they choose where to place a few posters. Angkor beer were now my new promoters. The understanding is they take care of you, and you buy beer directly from the Angkor outlet. All good at the offset, but then I noticed others in the area got more support in ways of more promotions and freebees if you like, from new glasses, tee shirts, even to the expence of display beer coolers, obviously too Khmer bars had more support and promotions then your western bar. I was not just bars, restaurants and shops. But I then started buying beer half and half from the Angkor outlet and the local shop near my bar, whom sold easy twice the beer that I was to sell.
Ring pulls exchange at Angkor outlets for their face value, this is where the local shops buy there beer (cans) from, they get free delivery of stock too in most cases, it's not the beer companies that put a price in monetary terms, nor that of two for one on exchange, but the shops themselves. So it's just a thought when you give the local shops your custom and good intentions.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Hello , I know now when I won a free beer .
Same as before But i quit in january and just restarted now they got some new “ sayings “ ,
I know it s superstitious or gay to wonder but i do .. is there a code or guide out there ?
Just for fun , ( asking for a friend ) he is too shy to ask the only cambodian friend he has who can read such bs Image
Attn: jamie .
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

pissontheroof wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:01 am Hello , I know now when I won a free beer .
Same as before But i quit in january and just restarted now they got some new “ sayings “ ,
I know it s superstitious or gay to wonder but i do .. is there a code or guide out there ?
Just for fun , ( asking for a friend ) he is too shy to ask the only cambodian friend he has who can read such bs Image
Attn: jamie .
They're just meant to be fun/witty messages instead of the standard "thank you" message, you can translate them with Google Lens. The winning tabs are still easily distinguishable from the non-winners.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic