Swearing Parrots

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Swearing Parrots

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:00 pm My family has a Congo Gray that must be about 30 years old. It can copy all sorts of sounds like doors squeaking, toilets flushing and people calling for each other - leading to a lot of confusion. It was swearing for a while and my mother was disgusted and wanted to get rid of it. It's only friendly with some people, I'm one of them. One time my uncle was around and the bird was on my shoulder. My uncle put his arms around myself and my sister for a photo and this freaked the bird out so he jumped onto my face, dug his claws into my nose and face and started flapping away. Fucking thing cut my face to bits.
From your picture there it left no scars
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Plastic surgery they reckon
i read about it in the News of the World one time a while back.

but they never knew the real reason, the parrot wasn't mentioned at all
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:00 pm My family has a Congo Gray that must be about 30 years old. It can copy all sorts of sounds like doors squeaking, toilets flushing and people calling for each other - leading to a lot of confusion. It was swearing for a while and my mother was disgusted and wanted to get rid of it. It's only friendly with some people, I'm one of them. One time my uncle was around and the bird was on my shoulder. My uncle put his arms around myself and my sister for a photo and this freaked the bird out so he jumped onto my face, dug his claws into my nose and face and started flapping away. Fucking thing cut my face to bits.
And swinging wildly at the parrot with a fire poker to get it off your face, you accidentally struck the children’s nanny over the head twelve times. Could have been the perfect alibi and saved you all those years in hiding.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Chad Sexington wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:55 pm
And swinging wildly at the parrot with a fire poker to get it off your face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> twelve times>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Lets just stick to the topic, hey Chad? Parrots.

(psst... safer that way too, JB is famous on both the News of the World and CEO for where his moods can go on a bad hair day)
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:09 am
Chad Sexington wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:55 pm
And swinging wildly at the parrot with a fire poker to get it off your face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> twelve times>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Lets just stick to the topic, hey Chad? Parrots.
As opposed to plastic surgery?

(psst... safer that way too, JB is famous on both the News of the World and CEO for where his moods can go on a bad hair day)
I hope I’m stating the obvious here; John Bingham was the alias used by Earl (Lord) Lucan when he disappeared following the murder of his children’s nanny. Hence my reference to fighting off the parrot and alibi etc.
I don’t imagine “our JB” is the actual Lord Lucan, but just on the off chance do you know if there’s a reward for information leading to his capture?
I’d spend the reward money on sweary parrots (desperate attempt to remain on topic)
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:01 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:55 pm Brilliant, I could never tire of being told to “fuck off” by a gang of foul mouthed parrots.
Could you imagine a bar in Phnom Penh with a couple of foul mouthed parrots to abuse people all day!

What phrases would you teach them?
YOU PAY NOW!
work is for people who cant find truffles
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

John Bingham is certainly not an alias, the full name is Richard John Bingham. Bloody cheek.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:00 pm John Bingham is certainly not an alias, the full name is Richard John Bingham. Bloody cheek.
My bad, I meant the alternative name for Earl Lucan.
My sincere apologies your Lordship.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic