Boeng Tompun (Natal clinic references)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Re: Boeng Tompun

Post by Cambo Dear »

funky-dumpling wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:10 am
Cambo Dear wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:19 am My daughter was born when we lived in Boeung Tumpun. We used Sompop Sorphea Maternity Clinic on St.141. The place and staff were amazing. They amazingly picked the exact date for my daughter's birth and the rooms are more like guest house suites. Oh, and they didn't give the missus an epidural as they thought she had a natural birth in her. I nearly gave it to her at one point as she was screaming so loud but a-typically, they didn't rack up the bill when they easily could have.
This clinic can be 30 minutes away with traffic. I think we should find something closer. Thanks for the suggestion.
Babies, especially firstborns are extremely unlikely to make an appearance 30 minutes after the waters break - you won't get off that lightly. More like 12+ hours. I think you'll make it 😁.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic