Scavenger banned from K440 !

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Drifter
Expatriate

Re: Scavenger banned from K440 !

Post by Drifter »

flying chicken wrote:Here is a journal just recently written by a student of mine:
impressive.

said that, i wish you good luck but you know better than me the average khmer is not able to write like your scholars.
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

potty wrote:about khmer440 supremacy genetics...

i truly wish they would have it.
or at least try to live up to such a standard...
it doesn't surprise me.
most of the jews i've met so far have a sort of superiority complex towards non jews, must have something to do with being told since birth they're the "god's chosen race" and they end up believing their own bullshits.

i mean just look at JM, a poor devil running a bar with drunken expats, busy discussing about the supposed superiority of his race ... if they were so smart as they claim, why HE ended up in cambodia, of all places ?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Drifter wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Here is a journal just recently written by a student of mine:
impressive.

said that, i wish you good luck but you know better than me the average khmer is not able to write like your scholars.
She is a second year uni student, comes from a poor family. Study and work at the same time. Restless! What she earns goes to support the siblings and parents living on stolen (by the APSARA) land and her education.

Her journal I posted was non-edited. Have hope. We are living in a fragile country.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

flying chicken wrote:
Drifter wrote:
impressive.

She is a second year uni student, comes from a poor family. Study and work at the same time. Restless! What she earns goes to support the siblings and parents living on stolen (by the APSARA) land and her education.

Her journal I posted was non-edited. Have hope. We are living in a fragile country.
well, i could probably write that stuff when i was 12 or 13.

for a Uni student, not impressed, but this is Cambodia so indeed it looks good considering all the shit going on here about education and the eternal rich/poor social divide.

i hope she doesn't believe what she's writing, especially coming from a family that got their land stolen.
but anyway, yeah sounds promising, she will take off the rosy glasses soon.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Drifter wrote:the bar in 110 is also owned by JM who openly takes pride of his jewish roots and talks in support of genetic studies who supposedly show the superiority of the jewish race.
drifter, I agree with the rest of your post, but this...?

I have been labelled an anti-semite by Jesus Camry for daring to criticise the mere murder of 2000 Palestinian sub-humans who had the gall to protest land-theft, human rights abuses, war crimes, torture etc, but worst of all, to suggest that they had a right to live on their own land like white people.

I think you should read the entire thread on the Gaza murders on 440. You may notice that one thing stands out:

JM kept his cool and debated professionally, apart from one instance where he lost his cool, but he apologised for that. JC, on the other hand, revealed that debates are cool, as long as he is at the podium and there is no one else with debating skills at, or above his level. Rain Dog ruled him.

When the truth got too hard to take, JC simply labelled them anti-semites and foed people.

JM has every right to be proud of his heritage/roots. Are you not proud of yours? Don't confuse Judaism with Zionism. And JM could put you right re the context of the chosen race, but I'll do it in his absence, it refers to looking after the ark and shit like that, iirc, not physical/mental superiority.

I would be cautious of making any anti-semitic remarks, and do something more productive by criticising the true problem, the Israeli state and its criminal government.

Find a relevant movie called Omar on the internet, it's a great watch.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

It would be far more interesting to hear of research discovering a 'superior' race that is not the author's race.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic