Welcome to Cambodia Expats Online!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Welcome to Cambodia Expats Online!

Post by Anchor Moy »

Charng wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:47 pm G'day folks. I managed to escape Oz recently - just in time for the birth of our son here in PP. Even though I was born in Cambodia, I have lived most of my life in Australia. I feel like a stranger here and the info and discussions within this community is a welcome relief for me. Thanks all!
G'day and welcome. If you have questions for expats here, then ask away, or do a search on the forum. We are a (mostly) friendly community. :beer2:
Offsure
Tourist

Post by Offsure »

I’ve been browsing for a couple of years now... finally signed up!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Offsure wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:26 am I’ve been browsing for a couple of years now... finally signed up!
Hi Offsure, As you've seen, you don't have to be a genius to post here. :o All are welcome. :OD:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:29 am :o All are welcome. :OD:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic