Smart card top ups

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Smart card top ups

Post by atst »

Just topped up with smart card valid for only couple weeks, didn't it used to be a month, no wonder I think lately internet not working but no it's my limit expired, when I top up I do get my remaining balance back, but this is frustrating.

I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
RandyN
BANNED

Re: Smart card top ups

Post by RandyN »

If you top up $5 or $10 it's valid longer. I think.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I have the same problem. The more you top up, the longer is validity. But... I only subscribe to the $3 a month "surf-like-crazy", of which I use about 500mb if at all. I am connected with wifi everywhere so only use it for when in an Grab or out and about somewhere.

Just try to synchronise your subscription top up with your expiration of credit.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:06 pm I have the same problem. The more you top up, the longer is validity. But... I only subscribe to the $3 a month "surf-like-crazy", of which I use about 500mb if at all. I am connected with wifi everywhere so only use it for when in an Grab or out and about somewhere.

Just try to synchronise your subscription top up with your expiration of credit.
I tend to do the same thing, by getting the StreamOn 8. good value but if you don't top up again when its due you keep receiving texts, even if your to use wifi.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

RandyN wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:59 am If you top up $5 or $10 it's valid longer. I think.
Yes but few weeks ago I had 6:50 left and it run out so been only adding 1&2 dollars lately, but I think your right, just need to keep a couple of top ups handy and keep an eye on the expiration date
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic