FPCS, I lost my phone and now don't have access!!

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: FPCS, I lost my phone and now don't have access!!

Post by Soriya »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:29 pm The screenshot required comes from the landlords account. You said that the property you are staying at.has checked you in on their account, so.the can provide you with the required screenshot, I will send you a PM of what the required screenshot is.

Not sure why you registered personally if the property you are staying at has already checked you in...as is their responsibility, not yours.

P.S. @Nemo ...even Kim requires a screenshot of the FPCS details. It is required by the DoI for all Visa EOS applications...I know it doesn't make sense, as they should just be able to check on the database, but remember it is a new system and it takes time for bureaucrats to get clued up on these things :ROFL:
I think they ask for iscreenshot to save it being returned if there is things wrong on it.
For example my friends we had to redo because his visa expiry date said invalid on the screenshot.
They looked at the screenshot and told him to go correct there and then instead of it being sent off and returned to be corrected, then resubmitted
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

HappyChappy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Soriya wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:15 pm
HappyChappy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm So! Another lucky day for me, I've decided to use a legitimate agency for my visa extension, but due to losing my phone I don't have access to my account!

Now the agency is struggling to sort my visa out, the thing is, my hotel has me registered on their system so I AM on the data base.

HERE'S MY QUESTION: What do I need to tell these people to do? Again I expect the workers to know how to do their job, but again I find myself relying on the wisdom of this expat group. Please can someone advise???

CEO, you haven't let me down so far, please help! If I have to start paying for an over stay I'm gonna be in trouble to say the least!

Thanks again in advance for your positive, useful feedback.

Regards

Happy Chappy
Just ask your accomodation to send the screenshot of your details to the visa agent.
Easy as.
Good advice my friend, I thought that would help, but when I did that, they didn't know what to do with it. I thought that would be the end of it but they're still clue less.

When you say easy as.... Can you advise what they need to do if it's easy? Because they're struggling bless them 🙄
Your landlord goes to the edit check in page, selects your name, your details come up. Screenshot that page. At least thats what he did for me and lucky luckys accepted it.

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

@Soriya ....yes, that is exactly the screenshot that is required.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

HappyChappy wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:56 pm
HERE'S MY QUESTION: What do I need to tell these people to do? Again I expect the workers to know how to do their job, but again I find myself relying on the wisdom of this expat group. Please can someone advise???

What more do you need? :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic