Where to buy AIDS medicine in Cambodia

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
CollateralDamage
Tourist
Brazil

Where to buy AIDS medicine in Cambodia

Post by CollateralDamage »

Is there good place in Cambodia that they sell AIDS medicine? I know lot of pharmacies might have more or less. But some of the medicine requires refrigeration at low temperature. I'm guessing not that many places carries it. Maybe some hospitals that specializes in this area? Phnom Penh or Siem Reap is fine.
Thanks
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Re: Where to buy AIDS medicine in Cambodia

Post by lostjeremy »

Don't know for certain but if I was in the market for that medication I would stop in and ask at the National Aids Authority. Right next to Kossamac Hospital.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

Crackers
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Crackers »

Do you mean AIDS medication or HIV medication. There is not really such a thing as specific AIDS medication.

HIV medication is free for Khmers...not sure about foreigners.
CollateralDamage
Tourist
Brazil

Crackers wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:29 pm Do you mean AIDS medication or HIV medication. There is not really such a thing as specific AIDS medication.

I do not need HIV medication in general. I need specific medication that is used for HIV treatment. Some of the HIV medication has a multipurpose.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

These people should be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

AHF Cambodia
Contact Us Now

Address: #07, Street 1980, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +(855)23 215 767 / +(855)23 216 767
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: AHF Cambodia
Web: freehivtestkh.com

https://www.aidshealth.org/global/Cambodia/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Crackers wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:29 pm Do you mean AIDS medication or HIV medication. There is not really such a thing as specific AIDS medication.

Foreigners need a clean bill of health though, and can be deported if they have communicable diseases. The Khmer Soviet Friendship Hospital and Cambodia-China Friendship Preah Kossamak Hospital both have large programs for those infected with HIV.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CollateralDamage
Tourist
Brazil

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:42 pm These people should be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

AHF Cambodia
Contact Us Now

Address: #07, Street 1980, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: +(855)23 215 767 / +(855)23 216 767
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: AHF Cambodia
Web: freehivtestkh.com

https://www.aidshealth.org/global/Cambodia/
ok thanks. i will give it a try.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I think he means anti virals.